Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Stanley 76

My views are you reading the view of a lawyer and views from the FA..

I'm more interested in whats happened today to be honest.
    These are the views of an independent panel summarising what was said during the case.

I'm also interested in what's happened in the last 24 hours - interested in the fact that it appears match day ticket prices in Ellerslie road's V block have gone up from £30 to around £58, which I find outrageous. If I can't get one of the scarce season tickets I won't be coming to many matches, possibly none. Seems a shame after supporting the club for about 35 years, but I refuse to be taken for a mug.
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Questions for Pete

Morning Pete

Now the FA have released the report from the third party hearing do you feel
      Paladini should be asked to move on?

Second question, Will you still be doing the highly commendable commentary for the blind next season?

Regards...Terry

Comment

GP and the FA Hearing

after reading bits from the FA hearing - surely GP must be sacked very soon. they guy is a liability and getting paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
          after reading bits from the FA hearing - surely GP must be sacked very soon. they guy is a liability and getting paid for it.
          He won't be sacked, for the simple reason that he fits Ecclestone and Briatore's agenda and always has done. If anything, with the departure if Bhatia, he will now have more power and be back to where he was a year ago. A frightening thought, especially in the PL with the sums of money involved.

Comment

Only going through the first few pages, but i thought Gorman went to Argentina and spotted him?
            You are taking the **** aren't you. Have you forgotten your little radio show when you, Funky and Gee Pee lorded it over the signing of Faurlin and how it was Gee Pee who discovered him. When the rest of us suggested it was Gorman who discovered him, you brushed us off, reveling in the new found piece of information which had come to light.

Do not insult our intelligence Pete, its almost as though you are laughing in our faces and saying its acceptable for Paladini to lie to fans and bungle his way through his job just as long as you're on a meal ticket.

Comment

I have just started to read it and it's very clear that his position is untenable. How he will survive this I don't know? It was proven at the court case that how he conducts himself is unprofessional and he should not be doing the job that he does. How people like Bernie and Flavio don't see this I don't know?

It's quite simple, the man cannot stay now.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Personally, these are the reasons why in the main I find this board particularly unhealthy. It is obvious that during the last evening somebody has made a telephone call to somebody, (not naming names), but to start playing 'devils advocate' after seemingly to be very upset about yesterdays events is a tad sickening in my view. Last season it was all about 'Team Amit' when he was being led to believe that the Mittals were buying out Briatore but now it is time for us all to 'take a reality check' about the source of the recent funding and what have the Mittals really done for the club? Message boards are 21st century fanzines and consequently should be totally independent of the club in every way whatsoever. This messageboard, or to be pricise a certain person who is heavily involved in running it, is certain not that. Paladini's job, with any other business is untenible, in fact he would have been dismissed years back for gross misconduct. The bloke is a buffoon.

And as for his close friend, he reminds me of one of John Simpsons autobiographical reads from a few years back, where he was commenting on the unlikelihood of an American success in Afghanistan. He wrote that the problem with your average Afghanistani is that he will support the side that suits him best at that time, and in the event that the other side offers him a better incentive, then he will swap. Maybe someone on this board ought to go and join the Taliban, he would feel at home.

Oh, and I will tell you one major thing that Amit has done for this club and it can be summed up in one easy sentence. QPR IN THE COMMUNITY!
                  Last edited by nobby; 26-05-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nobby View Post
                    Personally, these are the reasons why in the main I find this board particularly unhealthy. It is obvious that during the last evening somebody has made a telephone call to somebody, (not naming names), but to start playing 'devils advocate' after seemingly to be very upset about yesterdays events is a tad sickening in my view. Last season it was all about 'Team Amit' when he was being led to believe that the Mittals were buying out Briatore but now it is time for us all to 'take a reality check' about the source of the recent funding and what have the Mittals really done for the club? Message boards are 21st century fanzines and consequently should be totally independent of the club in every way whatsoever. This messageboard, or to be pricise a certain person who is heavily involved in running it, is certain not that. Paladini's job, with any other business is untenible, in fact he would have been dismissed years back for gross misconduct. The bloke is a buffoon.

And as for his close friend, he reminds me of one of John Simpsons autobiographical reads from a few years back, where he was commenting on the unlikelihood of an American success in Afghanistan. He wrote that the problem with your average Afghanistani is that he will support the side that suits him best at that time, and in the event that the other side offers him a better incentive, then he will swap. Maybe someone on this board ought to go and join the Taliban, he would feel at home.
                    I thought this straight away, this is why the campaign to have Paladini removed from the club must be stepped up. After reading Pete's incredibly well written piece in 'playing the devils advocate' something is not right IMO!

Comment

Terry Ball, will read over the 80 page report over the weekend.

I'm more interested in the future of our club at the moment, not the past.

I know it gets your juices flowing, but it doesn't mine.

Trying to get Amit back is my first priority
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        I thought this straight away, this is why the campaign to have Paladini removed from the club must be stepped up. After reading Pete's incredibly well written piece in 'playing the devils advocate' something is not right IMO!
                        Maybe it is about time that posters on this board took stock of the bias and drivel coming from an individual and started to boycott this one and join the MB's where the administrators have the thoughts of the fans first and the club a poor second, loftforwords, dotorg and indyrs are far superior in the content and neither are driven by inane dirge, rumours and the like.

Comment

defending the undefendable! quite staggering really! g,p must go and he must go now! now its all the mittals fault because they could have bought the club blah blah blah!!! if you are really happy to see this lot in charge then you both deserve each other!!!! rangers are only going one place at thats down!!!!!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Having read the whole report, the basic outline of it is that we got an £800k fine mostly because Paladini neglected to tell anyone else within the club, let alone the FA what the truth was regarding Faurlin.

However one of the reasons we avoided a far larger fine is that the commission accepted that Paladini was incompetent rather than deliberately deceiving anyone.

I like to think that on quite subjective with regards Paladini, however after reading through the report, I think it would be incredibly difficult for anyone to defend his position. I don't necessarily believe he should be sacked out of hand. I would definitely agree though that a 'suggested' retirement would be appropriate now.

Comment

What absolute ********. Any queens park rangers fan would of had a look at the report as soon as they could. A brief five minutes is all you need to see that it stinks of paladini incompetence.

Every person who felt that our 15 year wait to promotion was ruined. Yes ruined. By the FA hearing, possible points deduction etc can now see that paladini was at fault and should now go. If you cant see that then it's pretty ****ing obvious that

1. You are not a QPR supporter And 2. You are on the payroll

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                                Having read the whole report, the basic outline of it is that we got an £800k fine mostly because Paladini neglected to tell anyone else within the club, let alone the FA what the truth was regarding Faurlin.

However one of the reasons we avoided a far larger fine is that the commission accepted that Paladini was incompetent rather than deliberately deceiving anyone.

I like to think that on quite subjective with regards Paladini, however after reading through the report, I think it would be incredibly difficult for anyone to defend his position. I don't necessarily believe he should be sacked out of hand. I would definitely agree though that a 'suggested' retirement would be appropriate now.
                                Totally agree mate.

Paladini is supposed to love the club, hey we have continually been told that he saved the club, didn't he remortgage his house to pay our debts?

I sure do hope that his house was more than £875,000.

We have also been continually told that Gianni was a top, top agent and really knows his stuff on the admin side of things.

Well Gianni, if you really do love the club then do the right thing. Grow a backbone and a pair, issue a public apology to the fanbase for putting us through months of hell, and just walk mate......
                                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                                X