Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Who Are Famous QPR Fans ?
Collapse
X
-
Alan Johnson MP and possible candidate for Labour Party leader (potential future PM?). -
-
Leave a comment:
-
I saw on the football league show that Adrian Edmunson was a Chelsea fan. He said he used to be a fan of Chelsea but is now an Exeter fan. (I think it was Exeter). I was convinced he was a Qpr fan. He had posters of QPR when he was in bottom.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
In my mind I am the most famous, and I live next door. I consider myself to be blessed.Leave a comment:
-
Some serious lames to fame amongst this "famous" list!
I can count Alison Moyet's niece and Jimmy Greave's granddaughter amongst my exes, am I famous enough?Leave a comment:
-
-
Santiago Cabrera (Lancelot in Merlin). Danny Simpson gave him a tour of Loftus Road. He also played semi-pro footballLeave a comment:
-
Danny Care, the England RU fly-half basically said he was a QPR fan on Soccer AM. Said Andy Sinton was a legend.
And yes...... I know.... "Who cares!" lolLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: