Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Who Are Famous QPR Fans ?
Collapse
X
-
-
-
quite a few people from the Clash westway era were Rs. Mick Jones for sure. That whole P'bello punk scene was Rs.
Prince Phillip is a closet R, he's not allowed to come out. Can imagine him in boots and braces getting well ****ing stuck in back in the day ;)Leave a comment:
-
-
-
anthony wall is the golfer...hugh grant is a fulham fan..radio london dj robert elms is a seaqson ticket holder in s. africa rd. cricketers alex tudor and ashley giles... seen gay singer tom robinson a few times there... likes it up the rs apparently.Leave a comment:
-
Correct and in our lovely navy blue kit that warm summer's night!
Ephraim got the other!
Ade Edmondson is definitely a Grecian! Check his twitter and I have put many a person straight who tell me he is an RLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
I was so sure Shane Ritchie was a Hoops boy but I can't find evidence to back it upLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: