Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Who Are Famous QPR Fans ?
Collapse
X
-
-
I am known to be the only Kuwaiti QPR fan in my country. Does that work?Leave a comment:
-
:yush:Tom Hanks likes us...
FFwd to 30 seconds in - he slates chelsea & bigs up Queens Park Rangers

Leave a comment:
-
Tom Hanks likes us...
FFwd to 30 seconds in - he slates chelsea & bigs up Queens Park Rangers
Leave a comment:
-
-
Don't know if already mentioned but Foreign office minister Jeremy Browne is a season ticket holder (believe I read it in the standard)Leave a comment:
-
Tony Incenzo Robbie Vincent (DJ from Radio London) not very well known, but definitely QPR fans.Leave a comment:
-
Martin Clunes Actor, Pete Doherty "Singer", Ashley Giles Cricketer, Michael Nyman Composer, Robert Smith Singer (The Cure), Bill Bailey, Dennis Ross (Congressman for Orlando, Florida).Leave a comment:
-
I managed to embarass him about this one night a couple of years ago at a sporting dinner. I went up under the guise of getting the programme signed and said-Hey you used to support QPR didn't you? He looked suitably flustered and said he used to live near. He was visibily irritated though. I quite enjoyed it.Leave a comment:
-
Terry the cypriot,billy the Bulgarian,and jimmy the swede all massive rangers.clary and Norton get on here toLeave a comment:
-
-
The Duke of westminster / Vanessa redgrave / both QPR
DJ KID JENSON is a PALARSE FAN
Ralf little from the Royal family tv showLeave a comment:
-
Had a drink with him many moons ago down the Burlington and he wanted to come to us , he has /had family around the hill they had a pub i think he said,Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedDennis Wise was 100% deffo an R's fan, then CFC gave him a lot of money, so he became fond of them! That is from horses mouth.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: