Gianni Paladini /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianni Paladini /merged/

Interesting article by Ben Kosky in the local times tomorrow about GP.

Don't miss it.

think Paladini will want to miss it

Comment

Ben Kosky is a good journalist and I look forward to reading his piece. Opinions are always welcome, its the personal stuff I don't like.

Hope it doesn't focus too much on the negative side, as without the likes of Helguson ( a player who supposedly failed a medical) and Tarrabt (the latter GP convinced to stay after our fans booed him at the Barnsley game, yes we have booed our best player !!) it wouldn't matter if Alex ferguson was manager we would never have been promoted without those two players.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Ben Kosky is a good journalist and I look forward to reading his piece. Opinions are always welcome, its the personal stuff I don't like.

Hope it doesn't focus too much on the negative side, as without the likes of Helguson ( a player who supposedly failed a medical) and Tarrabt (the latter GP convinced to stay after our fans booed him at the Bristol City game, yes we have booed our best player !!) it wouldn't matter if Alex ferguson was manager we would never have been promoted without those two players.
        Yep, Taarabt and Helgusons form this season has been nothing to do with the management of Neil Warnock & Keith Curle and all to do with Paladini being like a father to them...

Comment

Sorry I agree with you Jamie

some of the players brought in by Warnock were top class, Orr, Kenny, Derry, Mackie and Hill.

Players brought in previously Faurlin, Tarrabt, Helguson and Gorkss were b.loody useless this season.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ben kosky

ben kosky can go and take a running jump,
            he just gives me the hump
            if we had failed he would have slagged off hulse
            but we now have all upped our pulse
            but always someone wants to pour poison
            i ask you what is the reason
            why must our papers be filled with crap
            we all want a beer and a sunday knapp
            just remember gi gi had a dream
            to build a perfect football team
            full of charators and full of class
            ben kosky needs a good kick up the ###x
            just tell kosky his stirring crap is a bitter pill
            and if he enters the famous northolt i wouldnt like to pay his dental bill
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hope it doesn't focus too much on the negative side, as without the likes of Helguson ( a player who supposedly failed a medical) and Tarrabt (the latter GP convinced to stay after our fans booed him at the Barnsley game, yes we have booed our best player !!) it wouldn't matter if Alex ferguson was manager we would never have been promoted without those two players.
              LOL

Comment

He might get a Super-Injunction

Comment

Is that the best you could come up with? You never cease to amaze. But you're not biased eh Pete?

Comment

Without helguson we would never of been promoted?

Turn it in! Every player was vital and made match winning contributions at some stage throughout the season. Kenny and Adel regularly, mackie early season, Derry was instrumental all season, Kyle walker around Christmas was immense and the list goes on. Yes helguson played his part but I don't think you can pin our success on just them two.

Anyway, I wonder if ben kosky is also aware that warnock would leave the club if paladini rightly gets his p45?

Comment

LOL; Faurlin is definetly Paladini's after all; nothing to do with Magilton and Gorman then...

So , Guilty on one count from teh FA; when's the internal inquiry start?

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                        LOL; Faurlin is definetly Paladini's after all; nothing to do with Magilton and Gorman then...

So , Guilty on one count from teh FA; when's the internal inquiry start?
                        soon after Koskys article i hope

Comment

Terry Ball, I just love reeling you in on the fishing rod

Davman..Me thinks you need to read the FA statement again, than maybe again?

Enjoy it lads we are in the premiership, meanwhile I'll be cheering on Luton Town in the Conference Play Offs, not long ago in the championship they were our biggest rivals.

No anymore, thank our lucky stars aye??

Sorry, that should read we are such a big club we deserve our status against the big boys

Comment

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplin...anction-result

Read it here. It says he was cleared of one charge. Wasn't he charged with 2?

Edit: it appears he and the club were given 2 charges. At the bottom of the next link.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplin...ladini-charged
                            Last edited by Hoopaman; 10-05-2011, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Terry Ball, I just love winding you in on the fishing rod

Davman..Me thinks you need to read the FA statement again, than maybe again?

Enjoy it lads we are in the premiership, meanwhile I'll be cheering on Luton Town in the Conference Play Offs, not long ago in the championship they were our biggest rivals.

No anymore, thank our lucky stars aye??

Sorry, that should read we are such a big club we deserve our status against the big boys

Wind me in, threaten me with lawyers and give me four infraction points..

What a character you are

Comment

Working...
                              X