Players I would buy if i was NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priority number 1 has to be the defence starting with the full backs
    A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Samba in Hoops next season! Rate him highly as a CB!

Comment

Originally posted by Watford_Hoop View Post
        Danny Graham
        Scott Sinclair
        Shane Long
        Majid Bougerra
        Oscar Wendt
        Kyle Naughton

And Maybe Someone Like A Bowyer, Cattermole, O'Hara Type Player
        Its an ok list but I still don't think there is enough quality there.

If I could bring one player in who could have a massive influence on a newly promoted team it would be Patrick Viera. He would command instance respect in the dressing room and would lead us on the pitch with a wealth of experience at PL level. Viera is a squad player for City but a club like us could give him a real new lease of life to see out his career in much the same way Francis did for Wilkins. I dare say Viera would welcome the opportunity to move back to London as well.

Comment

From all names mentioned so far in the forum I would be interested to sign Bougherra, Kyle Walker, Scott Sinclair and Darren Ambrose (still will be a good signing for us I think) permanently and would go for a season long loans for R Keane and J Cole. I don`t exclude the possibility of signing a couple of players from West Ham, Wigan and Wolves if those three relegate. Or maybe some other decent argentinian player?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
            From all names mentioned so far in the forum I would be interested to sign Bougherra, Kyle Walker, Scott Sinclair and Darren Ambrose (still will be a good signing for us I think) permanently and would go for a season long loans for R Keane and J Cole. I don`t exclude the possibility of signing a couple of players from West Ham, Wigan and Wolves if those three relegate. Or maybe some other decent argentinian player?
            Oh Please stop this NOW !!!

DA would not have got into our side THIS year never mind next year !!

Jamie Mackie is a better all round player and he will be in our squad next year !!!

Comment

Don't forget Kyle Walker.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

wayne bridge....dj campbell...jamie o`hara...kevin doyle...carlton cole

Comment

O'Hara
                  Walker or Naughton
                  Danny Graham
                  Bougherra
                  Bowyer

Striker with some prem experience who would fit in with our system and is a proper goalscorer.

I'm sure Warnock knows the players he wants and we will need. Main thing is we don't give some players silly wages and wreck team spirit
                  Last edited by hermitage10; 02-05-2011, 04:43 PM.
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Sylvain Ebanks-Blake if Wolves go down. a bully who scores goals that has more ability than Grant Holt x2. good player.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                      Sylvain Ebanks-Blake if Wolves go down. a bully who scores goals that has more ability than Grant Holt x2. good player.
                      not had much of a chance of wolves this season from the start . Got 7 goals this season in 28 league games. 1 in 4 isn't awful. Would be a positive signing imo
                      CHAMPIONS
                      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

my signings would be, all realisitc enough i feel

Walker
                        Naughton (if not walker)
                        Scott Parker ( they are goin down)
                        O'Hara
                        Danny Graham
                        Jay Bothroyd
                        Rodallega ( they are going down, but admittedly not too realisitc)
                        Karl Henry
                        Jarvis
                        Liam Ridgewell ( QPR Fan, Brum are pony)
                        Seb Larsson ( see above)
                        Really struggling to think of a LB. Where is that Dan Fox playing now, used to really rate him?

I think all of the above are good, and all realisitc targets

Comment

Fox is at burnley

Nugent is a free agent in the summer, would do others think of him?? To get him on a free would be a very good move imo
                          CHAMPIONS

Comment

have honestly never rated nugent tbh, dont know why just dont think hes that good

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              have honestly never rated nugent tbh, dont know why just dont think hes that good
                              i dont think he is anything special but on a free transfer i wouldnt complain. we can give him good service and i think he would get goals
                              CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                                i dont think he is anything special but on a free transfer i wouldnt complain. we can give him good service and i think he would get goals
                                Were would u play him in our system? Donīt think he`s the right type of player for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X