For all you Taarabt haters /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silvercue -

in this league, we need a team where everyone is going to put the work in and aim to win the ball back week in week out to get us out of this league, look at blackpool. on paper, we dont have the best side in the championship by a long way.

the fact better teams have players who dont do donkey work is because they have world class holding midfielders that sit in front of the defence to cover them who are world class and are a better team than us so can afford that 1 player lol

my point isnt that adel cant produce the flair, we all know he can. its just he tries the difficult thing everytime and teams get used to it. if he knocked the ball easy and worked back and then did the flair bits every other attack then it would work, teams wouldnt know what to expect and he would be seen as a much better player.

Comment

some people are pillocks. people call for adel to be dropped and are 'haters'.. this is football and players get dropped from time to time.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

we won't agree on this one. You also said he played "crap" yesterday. he scored a wonderful goal and played a number of sublime passes in the first half. Yes, tailed off second half, but to say he was crap when there were a lot of invisible players out there sat is unfair IMO.

As for Hulse.....are you sure you got the right player?
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

lol just opinion really aint it

he took his goal well yes and some things he did worked well but being someone who loves to see people work hard and when i play i work hard he frustrates me as you just want him to get back and get on with the game. also a fan of players that get their head up and playing a pass and sometimes he just didnt do the right/easy thing on saturday.

sitting front row i just saw his shirt in duffy's hand half the game and he had no support with him, difficulty in being a lone striker. and for him in my eyes to win nearly everything he could, he played well in the first half, lack of fitness came through though.

Comment

Working...
          X