Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you Taarabt haters /merged/

.............on here F**k You!! lol.

Today I thought he was immense and his goal just confirmed what a great talent he is. We would have lost today without him, yet all week leading up to today the majority on here wanted him dropped!

Hulse was shocking, for a home debut he was so bad, bad, bad. I hope the reason HH didn't play or not on the subs bench was that he was unfit. (Although speaking with him before the game he gave no indication he was injured)

We need stikers urgently - throwing on Dave, Smith and Clarke (who?) with 25 mins to go is not good enough as Plan B. Hulse , on today's showing is not good enough either. We missed Buzz big time.

Anyway, had a great day, we're still unbeaten and 4 points clear of 3rd place, so all in all a good Saturday
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Hulse hasn't played for 3 months give him a break ffs.

Comment

True, Hulse is very rusty. On the other hand if we do not address the striker situation, we will struggle to make automatic promotion. Playing "hoofball" today played right into Burnleys hands. We need to start playing football. Also our midfield need to dominate games. It might seem a little harsh seeing we are 2nd in the table, but we have to thank our defence for that.
      Last edited by rangersroar; 30-10-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Adel great game.

Hulse give him another game or 2 & he will be immense in the box for us.

Comment

Morris - sorry don't agree. At this level Hulse should have been better, fit or not. From where I sat he only won two headers and that was during 'hoof-ball'. He was slow, and showed little or no commitment, did not chase back after losing the ball (if he ever won in the first place), very poor effort. So no I wont give him a break. If he's not good enough cos he aint fit, dont play him. End of.
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
            Morris - sorry don't agree. At this level Hulse should have been better, fit or not. From where I sat he only won two headers and that was during 'hoof-ball'. He was slow, and showed little or no commitment, did not chase back after losing the ball (if he ever won in the first place), very poor effort. So no I wont give him a break. If he's not good enough cos he aint fit, dont play him. End of.
            Hard to argue with that.

Comment

Whether it's Hulse's match fitness or him being not good enough, I really hope HH's shoulder is better for next week.
              Hell, I'd even go through the hardship of massaging it myself...
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I do hate these i told you so people.

Adel has been poor the past 5 games, today he was better but could still do better.

If that was his last decent contribution this season would you still be on here touting him as the star of the championship.

Dont get me wrong i like Adel, he is a good player, but he needs to play to atleast that standerd week in week out before anyone can come on here a say F you i told you so.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  Whether it's Hulse's match fitness or him being not good enough, I really hope HH's shoulder is better for next week.
                  Hell, I'd even go through the hardship of massaging it myself...
                  Faurlin would get jealous
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                    Faurlin would get jealous
                    Only in my dreams, I suspect!!

Comment

a lot of people here and at other championship clubs don't like flair players. They like grafters. Grafters don't win leagues without creativity alongside them. Creative players don;t complete as many passes because they are trying to unlock defences, so they do have off games.

Adel was incredible first half, some of the reverse passes were excellent. Shame the players around him can't trap a bag of cement sometimes, don't run intelligently and resort to hoof ball to quickly.

Without Tarrabt we will not go up. I am certain of that.

I didn't see the penalty, but tactically we got it so wrong second half and when we do create chances the composure was shocking today.

I would hope it's just a bad day at the office, but we should have taken more points from last few games.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

At the risk of upsetting the anti-Olly people on here, he always said that it's no good having people who can play the piano, if you've got no-one to push the piano on the stage in the first place.
                        Need a blend of grafters and talent, and the talent will often be the ones noticed by the audience, for both good and bad reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          At the risk of upsetting the anti-Olly people on here, he always said that it's no good having people who can play the piano, if you've got no-one to push the piano on the stage in the first place.
                          Need a blend of grafters and talent, and the talent will often be the ones noticed by the audience, for both good and bad reasons.
                          Never a truer word said
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I thought Adel was poor to average at best today. great goal i will give you

to say he was "immense" would be an exaggeration in anyone's book with even a tenuous grasp on reality
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Helguson described his injury as some kind of "whiplash"

As for Tarrabt, despite his goal went missing again in the second half for the second game running
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X