No announcement yet.

For all you Taarabt haters /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter G - without Taarabt we'd never have scored today, don't tell me Hulse, Dave, Clarke etc were going to do it for us today. Problem is a lot of people are so used to sh*t they don't recognise genius anymore!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Well put............

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      I thought Adel was poor to average at best today. great goal i will give you

to say he was "immense" would be an exaggeration in anyone's book with even a tenuous grasp on reality
      Awesome goal.. immense even but very little offered after that and lets be fair he was not alone there as I thought we were a little fortunate to get a draw on the balance of play over the whole game..

Comment

The boy adel

What did you make of adels goal? I would go as far as to say it was better than his 50 yard run effort from last season. Incidentally i was on the way to the game today and bumped into adel at a petrol station in willesden junction

Comment

great goal, fantastic player - wish more fans would realise what we have in him.

Comment

I've seen better.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              great goal, fantastic player - wish more fans would realise what we have in him.

Hi SIAL,you know I agree with virtually everything you say,but I still find AT self-indulgent sometimes to the detriment of the team and goals like his yesterday are seen every week all over the country on the football league show after MOTD.
              AT's dive early in the first half should have bought him a booking and was immediately followed by a Burnley counter-attack that nearly led to a goal like the Bristol game.
              As for NW making him captain this is almost as bad as signing Clarke.We haven't won under his leadership and its "two fingers" to others more deserving like Derry or Faurlin.Sorry mate.

PS I'd rather see Smith or Walker taking the set pieces,their crosses are far more telling and penetrative than Taarabt's .

Comment

Adel is the only player in the team who has the ability to produce a moment of brilliance and in every team I think you can accommodate one flair player. The only problem I have with him is his dead ball delivery. The team as a whole need to work on free kick and corner positioning. Wherever the ball is coming from we need somebody near both posts. A number of times yesterday the ball was whipped across and headed back and nobody was on the other post to pick up the 2nd ball.

Comment

At the end of the day we wouldve lost without AT - but agree someone else needs to take free kicks, but his corners seem decent to me

Comment

we won't go up without him.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      we won't go up without him.
                      Personally i don't think we will go up with or without him, we have punched above our weight for the first couple of months and i fear we will slump to eventually finish 9/10th :sorry:

P.s , would love to be proved wrong @ the end of the season btw !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                        Personally i don't think we will go up with or without him, we have punched above our weight for the first couple of months and i fear we will slump to eventually finish 9/10th :sorry:

I think we are play offs at least...then it's a bit of momentum+luck.

I think that if we don't do it this year we won't be going up for a long time.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Also can i clarify that i am not a Doom and Gloom merchant i am just being realistic in my assessment of performances up till now !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post

I think we are play offs at least...then it's a bit of momentum+luck.

I think that if we don't do it this year we won't be going up for a long time.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

That is why he is in the team, because he can have moments like that in a game. How he gets subbed before Hogan I don't know!!!!!!
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

who hasnt seen the highlights yet plz pm me.
                                TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Working...
                                X