Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would being in the prem mean to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would being in the prem mean to you?

Bragging rights, bankruptcy, what?

More chances to see the Rs live on TV. Can't ruddy wait!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      More chances to see the Rs live on TV. Can't ruddy wait!
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I hope it really makes all these new 'sky sports generation' fans realise that we are just not another Blackpool, Wigan or Fulham and that we have had great sides at the top level in the 70's , 80's and 90's.

Its not all about celebrating the here and now its about the history of our club just as much to me.

Comment

To see some of the best players in the world playing at Loftus Road again!

Comment

.....and then there's the opposition

Comment

Happy days !!!

Comment

Its not so much the home games I'd be looking forward to ......

more the away days ...Anfield ( remember being there 3-1 ) , Emirates , Chel**** , OT , The Lane etc ...Proper Days out!!!

Comment

A return to where we were when i first started going to matches.

Hopefully also being able to say that i was there for the final match against Forest (and alot more also) in the championship, there when we went down (and saw Ainsworths two great goals etc...), there when we were back promoted to the championship, and then hopefully there again when we play Arsenal etc...

And then to say that I have had the same season ticket and luckily the majority of the same people around me for all of that, sums it all up.

Comment

a reason to watch match of the day for the first time since 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                      a reason to watch match of the day for the first time since 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        I hope it really makes all these new 'sky sports generation' fans realise that we are just not another Blackpool, Wigan or Fulham and that we have had great sides at the top level in the 70's , 80's and 90's.

Its not all about celebrating the here and now its about the history of our club just as much to me.
                        Similar sentiments to my own.........we have been in the corner for too long. Kids today say "QP who?", and it's just not on.
                        Be nice to Minty

Comment

only playing saturday 3 o'clock kick offs at home 4 or 5 times a season

Comment

It would make it worthwhile getting Sky installed

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                              Similar sentiments to my own.........we have been in the corner for too long. Kids today say "QP who?", and it's just not on.
                              Does my head no end, I have actually reached the point where I refuse to hold conversations with fans of other teams who don't support their local side or actually go to matches.

Playing the likes of Utd, Liverpool & Citeh doesn't really excite I've seen us there before, I just want to see us playing the Rangers way, upsetting the odds again in our tight compact stadium with an electric atmosphere.

I am looking forward to the proper London derbies again though.

Comment

Working...
                              X