Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would being in the prem mean to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll miss buying The Football League Newspaper on Sunday's because it's a really good read.

But the money I save will mean I'll be in the pub more often watching us at grounds on Sky on a Sunday that I can't get to because of Engineering Works or Sunday Services so my social life will get better and my liver won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      ....... but I'd still be delighted to see my kids finally support a "top flight" side.
      I've had that pleasure for many years - they never have.

Long way to go yet though....
      Great comment Goddard. Both my kids went to Ipswich away last week whilst I was on hols and said it was as good as they can ever remember. To see them buzzing a little, after so much pain is great for a father to see.

Comment

Actually listening to Talk Sport 'The Premier League Station' as they call it and hearing full reports and chat re us rather than the 10 min Championship round up or reading the paper and seeing a full page or more reports. And appearing in the Premiership table (wherever it may be) also going into sports shops and actually seeing our shirt and merchandise on sale rather than just Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man U, Liverpool etc, hearing people talk about us when mentioning Prem teams.
        I know there are downsides, as to everything but the less I think of them the less important they will be, I just want consolidation in the prem then other clubs and people will start to recognise us again.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Finishing top london club again.Seeing Fulhams attendance drop as the come flocking back to LR.

Comment

sadly if we go up i expect ill be less able to get to games. prices will go up no doubt and i can barely afford the current ones.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I think the last team to get promoted and then win the league was Forest, Clough/Peter Taylor, frankly I would be over the moon if we finished fourth from bottom in the premiership.

Comment

Working...
              X