Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would being in the prem mean to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree with all of the above but, lets just hope if we get to them prem, we are not a yoyo club like wba - would hope that we could consolidate in the prem much like stoke have done so far and then become like fulham and be a solid prem team with maybe a foray into europe at some time. Having said all that, in all honesty would miss the "anyone can beat anyone" side of the championship, and the knowledge that there is that real possibility of finishing at the top.

Comment

im completely with you
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Billiionaires splashing the cash!

Comment

£50 to get in at a lot of places.

Comment

The **** at home.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by mjk View Post
              A return to where we were when i first started going to matches.

Hopefully also being able to say that i was there for the final match against Forest (and alot more also) in the championship, there when we went down (and saw Ainsworths two great goals etc...), there when we were back promoted to the championship, and then hopefully there again when we play Arsenal etc...

And then to say that I have had the same season ticket and luckily the majority of the same people around me for all of that, sums it all up.
              wow me to i was very upset after the forest game i was only 12 and didnt even consider the thought of playing in div 1 until that day , also went to huddersfield midweek to do it all again and watch them burstards pull out the weakest link sign , being back in the pl would be immense but also quite worrying

Comment

Full LR, have to leave your seat 15mins after ko to get a drink or a pie.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                  Full LR, have to leave your seat 15mins after ko to get a drink or a pie.
                  hope you dont sit near me then

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    hope you dont sit near me then

Or a pee.....
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                      Or a pee.....
                      that's ok........ish, but anything else should have to wait

Comment

It would mean the world to me, been waiting since 1996, since Sir Les left the club.

Comment

put it this way, i moved out to asia in june and gave up my seat - but I'll be back for August if we go up................or back in May if we in Playoff Final!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

Comment

It would mean everything to me, personally I have seen the premier league days but my daughter who is 9 and been a season ticket holder for 3 years has to put up with all her armchair Chel**** / Man utd / Liverpool mates going " yeah but they aren't in the premiership we are". Uneducated kids of today do not believe there is any football outside the premiership and as Kevin Keegan said i would love it just love it if we beat them !!!!

Comment

A novelty the first season, thereafter (if we stayed up) the realisation that we are never going to break into the top four and it would all get boring very quickly.

This is a view that my Charlton supporting pals would confirm - although I bet they wished they were back in the Premiership now - haha
                              Don't Get Mad get Even!

Comment

I personally would miss the Championship if in the Premier League, its a fantastic league, its a shame you have to leave it behind to play in the so called best domestic league in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X