Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I don't know the exact figures, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Allegedly, we've nicked...

Paddy Kenny - £900k
    Bradley Orr - £400k + Damo (£500k?)
    Clint Hill - Free
    Shaun Derry - Free
    Adel Taarabt - £600k-£1m
    Leon Clarke - Free
    Jamie Mackie - £500k
    Rob Hulse £750k-£1m
    Tommy Smith - £1m, maybe £1.5m?

So, for all of that, we've spent out around £4.15m/£4.65m up front, as well as sending a player worth around £500k. With a couple of add-ons which could take an extra £650k, I think we can safely say our board have backed the manager. It will be interesting to see if those who threw their toys out and slagged the board via their signatures will now repay the board by turning up?

Anyway, not only does this prove the board backed NW, but it also shows NW to be fairly shrewd as I think that list of players ALL for under £5m up front is a bargain. Truely great business there and I think we've now got strength in depth.

Credit where it's due...Well done to all those involved. Outstanding work, and it must have been very trying for them.

Onwards and upwards once more...COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssss
    Good post mate....whether the figures are spot on or out by a million or 2 it doesnt matter.....great business by the club, good choices by Warnock and i couldnt be more excited. Gutted I moved to Asia in June and had to relinquish my ST......If we go up or make playoffs - I'm on 1st flight back! URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
      I do not think voicing your concerns is an issue, i think it is fair to say that we were all concerned that we've been missing a quality striker. What annoys me and I am sure many others, are those people (and I am not saying you were one of them, I honestly do not know) who have had a go at the current board, and I am not referring to Flavio Briatore, lets make that clear!

Amit & Co have done everything they can to win the fans over, and back the manager by spending £5M on players, it shows their commitment and justifies the season ticket pricing structure IMO.

Personally I am very happy with the way the club is now being run.

Great post.
      The most frustrating thing about this message board is how a perfectly good, feel good tread descends into mud slinging. I enjoy a good debate about my football club and on occasions this message board can deliver just that but why people feel the need to throw in irrelevant topics just to prove a point I will never understand.

Well done Neil Warnock. When done to the Board. Well done to the players so far. Lets hope we can keep it going, get the fans behind the team and have a enjoyable season. You R'ssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I am not here to win brownie points for anyone, just merely stating facts.

If any of these turn out to be dud buys, its will be one person's responsibiity and they if they get us promoted it will be anothers.

Reality is, Warnock works tirelessly to look at players and say the players he wants, Gianni then agrees everything else with the player, agent and opposing club, the board than sanction the deal. its not rocket science and not really worth arguing over.
        Facts or what you've been told by Rod Hull?

Comment

HULSE

£400,000, rising to £800,000 according to the standard

:drunk:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...uble-swoop.do?
          R T I D :yush:

Comment

Also shows the person doing the negotiating for the deals has done a pretty good job.
            Strange? as in this thread your comments suggest warnock does the negotiating

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...971#post440971

Quote by Qblckpete
            Not sure why this has been moved, but Nodge who do you think negiotiates the current deals for players and the ones brought in this season?

Neil Warnock

If you do think that, than your knowledge of football is quite restricted

Comment

Stop it Tel... He making a good enough go on his own at looking stupid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                Strange? as in this thread your comments suggest warnock does the negotiating

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...971#post440971

Quote by Qblckpete
                Not sure why this has been moved, but Nodge who do you think negiotiates the current deals for players and the ones brought in this season?

Neil Warnock

If you do think that, than your knowledge of football is quite restricted
                ****ing priceless

Comment

The point being you even think its Neil Warnock.
                  As usual you read it wrong

When in fact the one who negiotiates the deal for any player is Gianni Paladini.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

When in fact the one who negiotiates the deal for any player is Gianni Paladini.
                    Possibly why we missed out on so many targets then..

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post

Comment

Keep digging.......

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            No need to apologise mate, but thank you anyway. Unfortunately, that's the downside of message boards...you can easilly misunderstand what posters are saying, and the context they intend it in. I knew where you were coming from with the sittuation, but for whatever reason I had a feeling things would be different this time around. As soon as Ishan came on board with Amit, the pair of them seemed genuine. No feeling of us being spun the usual lies. They could see our fans were deflated and felt cheated, and I think they wanted to being something good back. When Amit 1st came, he was impressed with the atmousphere and togetherness. Since then, it's disappeared and he seemed like he'd lost interest. All of a sudden, Flabbio is forced to take a back seat, we get in a great manager, and all of a sudden our club is back.

I know that seems a little heart felt and possibly over the top, but it's just how I see it. I'm actually enjoying being a Rangers fans again. I haven't said that for a few years now.
                            SPOT ON and exactly how I feel. I just can't wait for each game to come and its been a few years since I felt like this.

Comment

Working...
                            X