Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I don't know the exact figures, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete GP isn't involved in negotating thats now Ishan's job.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Who was it GP?
      has to be otherwise he wouldnt have mentioned it

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Also shows the person doing the negotiating for the deals has done a pretty good job.
        Here you go.. you dropped this.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Pete GP isn't involved in negotating thats now Ishan's job.
          Correct, GP will make sure its all faxed, posted and delivered in good time for transfer to go through.

Ishan and Neil I would expect sit down and agree what deals and budgets are, once its all agreed Paladini will rubber stamp the deal which has been agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Benny, thank you for a good response, I also look out for your posts as they are well informed, Maybe I was a little harsh, though I was very frustrated that we have had 3 years to replace Furs and only just have.

Apologies.

I have changed my siginture too.
            No need to apologise mate, but thank you anyway. Unfortunately, that's the downside of message boards...you can easilly misunderstand what posters are saying, and the context they intend it in. I knew where you were coming from with the sittuation, but for whatever reason I had a feeling things would be different this time around. As soon as Ishan came on board with Amit, the pair of them seemed genuine. No feeling of us being spun the usual lies. They could see our fans were deflated and felt cheated, and I think they wanted to being something good back. When Amit 1st came, he was impressed with the atmousphere and togetherness. Since then, it's disappeared and he seemed like he'd lost interest. All of a sudden, Flabbio is forced to take a back seat, we get in a great manager, and all of a sudden our club is back.

I know that seems a little heart felt and possibly over the top, but it's just how I see it. I'm actually enjoying being a Rangers fans again. I haven't said that for a few years now.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Does that just make him admin and tea boy Jeffro? Oh and stadium tour director

Comment

Pete, don't start mate. This thread ain't for all that s**t.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Benny mate

If anyone thinks that Ishan negiotitaes the deals to bring players in they are deluded. The board sanction the fees, thats a big difference.

just thought, I'd clear that up
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Are we still arguing? Crikey can't we just be happy. Rs are on the up

Comment

Benny mate

If anyone thinks that Ishan negiotitaes the deals to bring players in they are deluded. The board sanction the fees, thats a big difference.

No thats fine I am happy with that post Pete.

You have just highlighted that the main responsibility has been taken away from GP, so we can all sleep well.

Don't get me wrong Pete he is a lovely bloke... but everyone are very well aware now of his weak points.

Comment

I am not here to win brownie points for anyone, just merely stating facts.

If any of these turn out to be dud buys, its will be one person's responsibiity and they if they get us promoted it will be anothers.

Reality is, Warnock works tirelessly to look at players and say the players he wants, Gianni then agrees everything else with the player, agent and opposing club, the board than sanction the deal. its not rocket science and not really worth arguing over.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Benny mate

There was nothing to clear up.

There was no mention of who does what, or any talk of GP.... until you chipped in.
                          But now??? anyway, carry on.

I'm sure in about 6 pages time, you'll be asking people to "move on"... from an argument that you've just started. Again.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            No thats fine I am happy with that post Pete.

You have just highlighted that the main responsibility has been taken away from GP, so we can all sleep well.

Don't get me wrong Pete he is a lovely bloke... but everyone are very well aware now of his weak points.
                            Kind of how I look at it Weare, Ishan gives a limit say 2 year deal 10k a week top.. Paladini knows he cannot go above this, thus his previous actions of draining our resources, can no longer happen.
                            No money to be made, no dodgy serie c players... Very happy for him to sign paperwork etc.

Comment

No need for an argument, only the defensive people will want one. Thats it from me on this thread, nothing that I have said is untrue or confrontational

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                                There was nothing to clear up.

There was no mention of who does what, or any talk of GP.... until you chipped in.
                                But now??? anyway, carry on.

I'm sure in about 6 pages time, you'll be asking people to "move on"... from an argument that you've just started. Again.

Spot on Goddard, No mention of the waiter till Pete crops up, We are into week 2 now of the Pete Process.

Comment

Working...
                                X