Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I don't know the exact figures, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Jeffro don't feel like you have to prove yourself on a messageboard fella. It's fairly easy to make a logical assessment of who the followers of our football club are on this messageboard and who comes on here to keep up to date with the goings on at QPR. Don't rise to the bait fellow. There is a few trolls kicking around on here but at the end of the day pretty much all of us are QPR whether they go or not.
    I know mate...But they are on here like they are better than us, demanding apologies!!

Fancy Ipswich away?

Comment

Bottom line is;

NW has been backed by the board.

His OWN targets.

Very good business.

Happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Bottom line is;

NW has been backed by the board.

His OWN targets.

Very good business.

Happy.

wasnt happy and wanted more backing by the board and now there has been....wouldnt have stopped me going tho..

Comment

Vblock and jeffro!

Fair play to you both!!

Comment

Jeffro...I fail to see how there is any self importance there? I can't see how that shows anything to say I feel I'm better in any way, shape or form?

A few of you posted for months with a signature berrating the board and no matter what I said, all you lot could do was take the p**s with your 'FFS, it's only August' and 'We've still got the transfer window' jibes. I just carried on arguing my side, and now we're here, I make one post and it's given you the hump? What's wrong with what I've said? In not exactly going over the top with critticism, am I? It's taken me months to be able to have my say on this matter and have it actually proven that the board were backing the manager, so why can't I make a thread without you having a sore belly moment? I've actually got a lot of time for you and your views, so don't try making out I'm victimising you here.

Edit : Not meant to say betraying...was supposed to be 'berrating'
            Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 01-09-2010, 12:25 PM.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

FFS.com
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Jeffro...I fail to see how there is any self importance there? I can't see how that shows anything to say I feel I'm better in any way, shape or form?

A few of you posted for months with a signature berrating the board and no matter what I said, all you lot could do was take the p**s with your 'FFS, it's only August' and 'We've still got the transfer window' jibes. I just carried on arguing my side, and now we're here, I make one post and it's given you the hump? What's wrong with what I've said? In not exactly going over the top with critticism, am I? It's taken me months to be able to have my say on this matter and have it actually proven that the board were backing the manager, so why can't I make a thread without you having a sore belly moment? I've actually got a lot of tome for you and your views, so dint try making out I'm victimising you here.

I think your response is very well worded Benny - I understand where you are coming from mate and you are perfectly entitled to say what you have.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  I think your response is very well worded Benny - I understand where you are coming from mate and you are perfectly entitled to say what you have.
                  It's better now that I've read back through and corrected it
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

A few of you posted for months with a signature berrating the board and no matter what I said, all you lot could do was take the p**s with your 'FFS, it's only August' and 'We've still got the transfer window' jibes. I just carried on arguing my side, and now we're here, I make one post and it's given you the hump? What's wrong with what I've said? In not exactly going over the top with critticism, am I? It's taken me months to be able to have my say on this matter and have it actually proven that the board were backing the manager, so why can't I make a thread without you having a sore belly moment? I've actually got a lot of time for you and your views, so don't try making out I'm victimising you here.

Benny, thank you for a good response, I also look out for your posts as they are well informed, Maybe I was a little harsh, though I was very frustrated that we have had 3 years to replace Furs and only just have.

Apologies.

I have changed my siginture too.

Comment

Jeffro you wasn't harsh, you just reiterated the fact that you had reason to be frustrated. I think we are all delighted that the club have signed Hulse and Smith and we should all move on from the ' I told you so' club.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Also shows the person doing the negotiating for the deals has done a pretty good job.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You lots are tarts, neer ner na ner neeeerrrrrr!

Ipswich might be the only one I can't do away this season fella unless I get fooked off half way through the season! Think we have a release going on at work and I doubt I'd be able to get there as I can't get out of Slough until about 5.30. 2hrs 15mins - even the way I drive - I doubt I'd make it.

Comment

Slough? is that still there? U poor sod.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Also shows the person doing the negotiating for the deals has done a pretty good job.
                              Who was it GP?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                I have been very impressed with Ishan and Neil in the transfer market.

Credit to Paladini also for making sure all the paperwork is signed and received by FA to register the deals.

Comment

Working...
                                X