Simon Cox for 1.5 Million??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snap him up:greedy:
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

flavio put ur hands in ur pocket and get this guy in i think he is defo worth the gamble as saw his last 2 goals of season and took them very well

Comment

hope we get him
        WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          When are we going to learn?

I am little peeved off, that we reportedly will only go 1 million !!.. Let Leicester have him for the asking price..

If its 1.5 million and he scores goals for fun, then buy him. Don't want too lose out a top striker to another club
          I agree, we will kick ourselves if another CCC club snaps him up and he scores 20 +
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

please

please please please buy him because hes a goal machine of monumental importance

Comment

Please god let this be true!

Our squad has been crying out for a goalscorer for as long as I can remember. I know he is untested at this level but if he's got 30 goals a season in him at League 1 level he has to be worth a punt!

Comment

I'd certainly like us to take a chance on this lad. But I would also like us to keep Blackstock.

Comment

We can all have our opinions but the fact of the matter is that ANY signing, player or Manager, star or unknown, is a gamble. Prem clubs have spent millions on "top quality" stars who have failed, for whatever reason. Equally, we ourselves along with many other clubs, have signed unknown players who have become International players. So nothing is nailed on.
                  For what it is worth, I think this lad is worth a gamble.

Comment

Working...
                  X