Simon Cox for 1.5 Million??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we going to learn?

I am little peeved off, that we reportedly will only go 1 million !!.. Let Leicester have him for the asking price..

If its 1.5 million and he scores goals for fun, then buy him. Don't want too lose out a top striker to another club
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete this is why the owners are no good. All this hype from Mittels son in law its just no good anymore. I want to know the REAL reasons why they bought our football club. Its not for football reasons
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

get him!

Comment

Some of you guys do amaze me on here. I cant understand why you are so nailed on, on selling Blackstock for approx. £1.8million (who's scored 13 goals in 32 and 37 league games the last two season - WHO is still only 22) only to take a PUNT YES A PUNT and spend £1.5million on an unproven CHAMPIONSHIP player who has had one good season in a poor league one division. Also looking at his stats he struggled at Brentford and Reading previously. At least with Dexter he has score goals consistently at this frigging level. Not a massive return but look at the side he was also playing in during those seasons. He would have scored 20 goals this season for us had he have not been dropped by that tinkerman ***** Sousa in January!

Why oh why. I'm totally amazed... Bet he's as good as Jamie Ward who half you numptys were crying out for from Chesterfield who returned a massive 2 goals for Sheffield Utd in 16 games!!!!! I'm sorry but League One football is nothing compared to the Championship. He's a one season wonder micky. End of. I'll keep Blackstock thank you very much!
          Last edited by Dazzer1977; 14-05-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Some of you guys do amaze me on here. I cant understand why you are so nailed on selling Blackstock for approx. £1.8million (who's scored 13 goals in 32 and 37 league games the last two season - WHO is still only 22) only to take a PUNT YES A PUNT and spend £1.5million on an unproven CHAMPIONSHIP player who has had one good season in a poor league one division. Also looking at his stats he struggled at Brentford and Reading previously. At least with Dexter he has score goals consistently at this frigging level.

Why oh why. I'm totally amazed... Bet he's as good as Jamie Ward who half you numptys were crying out for from Chesterfield who returned a massive 2 goals for Sheffield Utd in 16 games!!!!! I'm sorry but League One football is nothing compared to the Championship. He's a one season wonder micky. End of. I'll keep Blackstock thank you very much!

Is this appropriate from a Moderator? Says it all that Dazzer moderates on here.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              When are we going to learn?

I am little peeved off, that we reportedly will only go 1 million !!.. Let Leicester have him for the asking price..

If its 1.5 million and he scores goals for fun, then buy him. Don't want too lose out a top striker to another club
              He's had one good season in Division 1 FFS. Couldn't hit a BARN DOOR WITH A BANJO before that!

Comment

let's show our intention for next season and make sure we get this lad

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                  Is this appropriate from a Moderator? Says it all that Dazzer moderates on here.
                  Wise coming from you clunge... The insight of information and intelligence :what:
                  Last edited by Dazzer1977; 14-05-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crowlehoops View Post
                    let's show our intention for next season and make sure we get this lad
                    Yeah, lets sign an unproven lower league striker. Some intention that is...

Comment

Wise coming from you clunge... The insight of information and intelligence :what:
                      Oh the irony.....do you mean "insight"....
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Yeah, lets sign an unproven lower league striker. Some intention that is...
                        31 goals in league 1 is good i think,
                        and i have no doubt he would be a great signing for us if we signed him! ;D
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                          Oh the irony.....do you mean "insight"....
                          Obviously your spell checker works... Well done son. Is that all you have to say?

Comment

We need to seriously sign simon cox!!!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              31 goals in league 1 is good i think,
                              and i have no doubt he would be a great signing for us if we signed him! ;D
                              But it's league one... How many times has this happened before. I used Ward as an example 14 in 23 games again from a lower league, moves to Sheff Utd and returns 2 in 16.

Comment

But it's league one... How many times has this happened before. I used Ward as an example 14 in 23 games again from a lower league, moves to Sheff Utd and returns 2 in 16.
                                So thats it then? Just because some young players fail at this level after moving up from lower league clubs, does not mean that all will. You cite Jamie Ward as an example of a player failing to successfully making the transition from lower league to championship, but equally someone could cite Martin Pattison or other successes. At the end of the day it is a gamble and considering our 'suppossed wealth' at 1.5 million it is a gamble that we should be willing to take.

I cant understand why you are so against it?
                                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                                X