This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shamie

"When all and sundry were telling you what he was like you still defended him to the hilt and thats how he re-paid you"

I`m thinking that statement,might have to be regurgitated(spl),some time in the future.

Comment

What the hell is going on I deleted this whole thread.

Why is everything always played around with, its a joke!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
        Myu best get a "waistband" thats up to his neck,so, or he's fc-uked.
        That was so funny

It's time to move on and think it went on a bit.

Comment

It seems to have been merged with the closed thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            What the hell is going on I deleted this whole thread.

Why is everything always played around with, its a joke!
            seems 2 threads have been merged....you cannot delete a closed thread.
            Also not right to try and delete a thread other members have contributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
              Shamie

"When all and sundry were telling you what he was like you still defended him to the hilt and thats how he re-paid you"

I`m thinking that statement,might have to be regurgitated(spl),some time in the future.

Trust you to chuck that one at me.
              Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I merged it and closed it.

What started as completely genuine has now be turned into a farce.

I simply do not understand why a site which has offered a system which poetntially can offer donations to two charities should be ridiculed? I cannot understand it and guess never will.

Unlike other QPR sites, this site cost money to run each month. Its not a free forum or a free board. All other sites work hard on their respective sites but do not pay an annual fee to run it. A few sites are actually owned, but this one costs £90 per month to run. We could have easily not even suggested charities and simply asked for clicks to help maintain the site. So many claim to not even visit this site, well in that case we must have one of the biggest supporters bases in the country, because everytime I look during the day over 200 are viewing.

I have said and will re-iterate no profit will be made on this site and the charities will take priority.

In order for anyone not to be influenced by mudslinging and to out a line under this epiosode and not allow people to haev any ammuntion against me personally or the site, I will continue to pay for this site for the next 3 months.

Any revenue accrued in the next 3 months via the clicks will go straight to the two charities.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  I merged it and closed it.

What started as completely genuine has now be turned into a farce.

I simply do not understand why a site which has offered a system which poetntially can offer donations to two charities should be ridiculed? I cannot understand it and guess never will.

Unlike other QPR sites, this site cost money to run each month. Its not a free forum or a free board. All other sites work hard on their respective sites but do not pay an annual fee to run it. A few sites are actually owned, but this one costs £90 per month to run. We could have easily not even suggested charities and simply asked for clicks to help maintain the site. So many claim to not even visit this site, well in that case we must have one of the biggest supporters bases in the country, because everytime I look during the day over 200 are viewing.

I have said and will re-iterate no profit will be made on this site and the charities will take priority.

In order for anyone not to be influenced by mudslinging and to out a line under this epiosode and not allow people to haev any ammuntion against me personally or the site, I will continue to pay for this site for the next 3 months.

Any revenue accrued in the next 3 months via the clicks will go straight to the two charities.
                  What are the odds that someone will post wanting to see the receipts that verify that you've paid from your own pocket.

If they do,just tell them to do one.
                  Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I will personally get a receipt to shut them up
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                    X