Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So being stabbed in the back is acceptable from a 'mate' then? I think Pete is big enough to make his own choices and he's already said he'll not forget this.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Quaz the guy has been controversial at times however he has always offered to help out a fellow rangers fan, he ran a marathon for a superb charity and yes he holds some grudges but people should let Pete make up his own mind on there friendship.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Quaz the guy has been controversial at times however he has always offered to help out a fellow rangers fan, he ran a marathon for a superb charity and yes he holds some grudges but people should let Pete make up his own mind on there friendship.
        i think you will find pete typed his post all by himself.....nobody putting his arm up his back.

Also read Ben's post above.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
          not sure what this is about,but pete and scott are good buddies
          Thats my point but because scott has tryed to have a pop which I think was wrong against Myu and Pete has taken it personal and I don't think he ment to target Pete. MHO as he has always talked well about pete.

Comment

Thats my point but because scott has tryed to have a pop which I think was wrong against Myu and Pete has taken it personal and I don't think he ment to target Pete. MHO as he as always talked well about pete.
            is this not pete's board as well...he was having a pop at the board as well......

Comment

What Scott has done is spiteful, slanderous and damaging. Those accusations are serious and if reported could lead to police involvement as it's fraudulant. Bang out of order. All because him and Myu don't get along.

Comment

also take into account scott reckons he is going to do MYU over...which is laughable....have you seen the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  also take into account scott reckons he is going to do MYU over...which is laughable....have you seen the bloke.
                  I have not seen or heard a direct threat to Myu, I really don't see truth in that post.

Comment

I slated him but did'nt close the thread.

A lot gone on that you know
                    nothing about and where i normally don't
                    hold grudges,in this case i do.

IMO,deserves everything he gets.
                    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I have not seen or heard a direct threat to Myu, I really don't see truth in that post.
                      http://www.1882qpr.com/forum/topic/447

post 11 there is a threat there....

"I would say he should watch his back but as he never goes to games I'll not see him. "

Comment

One thing I learned about Scott is that he only does things to make himself look good, however I praise him for running the marathon and always will.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          What Scott has done is spiteful, slanderous and damaging. Those accusations are serious and if reported could lead to police involvement as it's fraudulant. Bang out of order. All because him and Myu don't get along.
                          I would guess it's more to do with Myu seeing
                          through him and Jones not liking it,Ben.
                          Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Just to add...I'm not going to get too involved as there is no need. Scott has just severed his ties with the very people who defended him. He has more enemies than Bin Laden now, so there is no need for everyone to get involved. As said, he should have contacted Pete if he was genuinely concerned that these adds could get them into trouble. He chose to make claims on a public forum which nigh on every QPR fan has now seen and a few have used this as ammo for more attacks. That's not the way a friend should act.

Comment

Again,im not sure what this is all about,but when i met Scott,he spoke highly about Pete,and Pete wanted to intruduce Scott to me,and this was after Scott had been banned,he certainly did not come across as being bitter.Mayur(iv never met,unfortunetly)comes across through PMs as being a VERY genuine decent guy.

Comment

Threat to me... why and what have I done to Scott Jones?

I offered him a place on this site, offered the guy lifts to QPR and back home again and I've not really said a bad word about him.

He also didn't pay my for the charity scalextric night for not showing up which I had to pay for.

I'll have to read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X