Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounded very tongue in cheek and he put most of the enfasis on myu not going to games, which I know isn't true but lets not twist it.
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 17-05-2010, 12:52 AM.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Sounded very tongue and cheek and he put most of the enfasis on myu not going to games, which I know isn't true but lets not twist it.
      twist what...he tried to discredit the board......nothing to twist at all....said MYU was on a fiddle.....

Comment

Sounded very tongue and cheek and he put most of the enfasis on myu not going to games, which I know isn't true but lets not twist it.
        Threats like this have been coming from Jones re: various things on the
        MB's for years WeAre.

It's nothing new and no twisting involved.
        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Bennyboys, he did text me and I told him exactly what this site was hoping to achieve, completely genuine.

Next day, on his board he still persisted with saying what he did. "watrbs fleecing fans", well I own the site so it does effect me !!

Lets see what we do in the next few weeks if all goes to plan

Thats why I've had enough and like you say I just won't comment on it anymore, but won't forget it.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That depends on how you choose to interprate it. In my opinion, he's saying that if Myu went to more games, he'd better watch his back. Quite clear in all honesty. In the same token, he's had a dig at the amount of games Myu attended. Well he's been to more than me this season. Wasn't a good year for me. It'll be even worse next year as I've decided to play again for a few years.

Probably for the best with the way our fans treat one another these days.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

The voicemail I got today was even worse and directed ay MYU.

Like I say, I need to move on from this, its not a good episode at all.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                That depends on how you choose to interprate it. In my opinion, he's saying that if Myu went to more games, he'd better watch his back. Quite clear in all honesty. In the same token, he's had a dig at the amount of games Myu attended. Well he's been to more than me this season. Wasn't a good year for me. It'll be even worse next year as I've decided to play again for a few years.

Probably for the best with the way our fans treat one another these days.
                I'll still tell you you're not too ugly for a ging'er and have a pint or 3 with you.

Comment

You're the main reason I won't go Shamie...pure evil.

But you're right...I am f**king hot
                  Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 17-05-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

UreYOU're the main reason I won't go Shamie...pure evil.

Comment

You're the main reason I won't go Shamie...pure evil.
                      Pure evil! No need for the flirting with me Ben.....I don't do ging'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamie View Post
                        Pure evil! No need for the flirting with me Ben.....I don't do ging'ers.

You so would...don't fight it mate. That river in Africa isn't a good trait to possess.

Comment

This post has got silly and has completely left a very serious debate.

Scott and myu are both decent blokes but I think we should now close this thread
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i would love to see a fight between myu and scott. we could judge the winner bye the one who had the most shirt un,tucked.

Comment

I did post an on topic reply to you but got involved in the banter whilst awaiting a reponse from you.:sorry:

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
                                i would love to see a fight between myu and scott. we could judge the winner bye the one who had the most shirt un,tucked.
                                Myu best get a "waistband" thats up to his neck,so, or he's fc-uked.

Comment

Working...
                                X