If You Didn't Support QPR.>What team Would You Follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    w12 good one but just for interest who is your 2nd team?

Mine is man u but also don't mind fulham until we go up
    I don't have a 2nd team, but like to see Fulham and Brentford do well.

Truro City I keep an eye out for because I trained with them one summer and I'd like too see Cornwall have a professional football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
      Spurs
      you turncoat,you always said west ham as you had west ham in the family

Comment

The only other team I have a soft spot for are the Hammers.

My uncle is a fan and I like their setup.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think Gillingham would be my team in a world without QPR

Comment

Was a Leeds fan for 6 years until I had seen about 3-4 QPR games 1970-1971 season. I then jointly supported both clubs until near the end of that season (although I didn't like QPR when I watched them for the first time, and actually wanted Cardiff to beat them in my first game at LR in 1970-which they did). By the end of 1970-1971 season I could say I was QPR mad and had largely lost interest in Leeds. However, I have never had the hatred of Leeds that most other clubs supporters have, though am indifferent to them and have been for very many years. BTW, wanted WBA to beat QPR in the League Cup Final!

I could I suppose, if I had kept on going, become a Spuds fan. Went to 2 of their games at WHL at beginning of 1970-1971 season and wanted the away sides to win, but had I kept on going regularly would probably eventually have become a Spud. Don't like them now but prefer them to Arsenal and Chelsea (but not West Ham).

If QPR were to cease existing, I would probably support Leyton Orient. And, if I had to pick a third team it would be Bradford City. Watched my first professional game (versus Southport April 1966 as a 9-year old) in that stand that burnt down killing many years later.
            Definitely could not support Brentford or Fulham or Watford. Can't stand Milwall or Palace (I even prefer Luton to those two!). Charlton I can tolerate (just). Barnet, Dag & Redbridge-couldn't care less about them. MK Dons-indifferent to them.

Comment

southend/chelmsford city
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

no not bolton can't stand them

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  southend/chelmsford city
                  Would probably say the same...

Always had a soft spot for Southend since my Grandad took me to a few games when I was 6 or 7 years old - mainly because he lived a few roads away from Roots Hall.

Local team is Chelmsford City, normally look out for their results, although have only been to see them play once. Hopefully they will win the play-offs this year and get up into the Conference.

Comment

Liverpool

Comment

Peterborough

Comment

Most of my family are all Spurs but I love the underdogs, would go with Brentford but only if I had to because they are another local side.

The only Man Utd fan was my cousin but his now a Ranger like us.

Comment

Couldnt follow support another team. So have no idea.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would probably go watch my local team. Staines Town. But always had a soft spot for cloughie's teams of the 70's. Derby, Forest
                            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Fulham probably, or maybe Brentford as my dad played for their youth side
                              way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Silly answer because you wouldn't support and watch non league.

After the 1st 5 mins you would wish you was somewhere else, fact.
                                Not true, a game of football is a game of football no matter whos playing, i watch my local quite a bit and don't wish i was somewhere else

I wouldn't support them, but i'd look out for Man Utd.
                                Under Les Ferdinand:
                                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                                X