Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
If You Didn't Support QPR.>What team Would You Follow
Collapse
X
-
-
The only other team I have a soft spot for are the Hammers.
My uncle is a fan and I like their setup.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
Was a Leeds fan for 6 years until I had seen about 3-4 QPR games 1970-1971 season. I then jointly supported both clubs until near the end of that season (although I didn't like QPR when I watched them for the first time, and actually wanted Cardiff to beat them in my first game at LR in 1970-which they did). By the end of 1970-1971 season I could say I was QPR mad and had largely lost interest in Leeds. However, I have never had the hatred of Leeds that most other clubs supporters have, though am indifferent to them and have been for very many years. BTW, wanted WBA to beat QPR in the League Cup Final!
I could I suppose, if I had kept on going, become a Spuds fan. Went to 2 of their games at WHL at beginning of 1970-1971 season and wanted the away sides to win, but had I kept on going regularly would probably eventually have become a Spud. Don't like them now but prefer them to Arsenal and Chelsea (but not West Ham).
If QPR were to cease existing, I would probably support Leyton Orient. And, if I had to pick a third team it would be Bradford City. Watched my first professional game (versus Southport April 1966 as a 9-year old) in that stand that burnt down killing many years later.
Definitely could not support Brentford or Fulham or Watford. Can't stand Milwall or Palace (I even prefer Luton to those two!). Charlton I can tolerate (just). Barnet, Dag & Redbridge-couldn't care less about them. MK Dons-indifferent to them.Comment
-
-
-
Would probably say the same...
Always had a soft spot for Southend since my Grandad took me to a few games when I was 6 or 7 years old - mainly because he lived a few roads away from Roots Hall.
Local team is Chelmsford City, normally look out for their results, although have only been to see them play once. Hopefully they will win the play-offs this year and get up into the Conference.Comment
-
-
-
Not true, a game of football is a game of football no matter whos playing, i watch my local quite a bit and don't wish i was somewhere else
I wouldn't support them, but i'd look out for Man Utd.Under Les Ferdinand:
Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
And many more mistakes
LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GOComment
Comment