Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If You Didn't Support QPR.>What team Would You Follow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WeAreQPR12
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 23558

    #16
    w12 good one but just for interest who is your 2nd team?

    Mine is man u but also don't mind fulham until we go up
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment

    • luke_qpr832
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 1702

      #17
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
      w12 good one but just for interest who is your 2nd team?

      Mine is man u but also don't mind fulham until we go up
      man utd and spurs for me
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

      Comment

      • Easy

        #18
        Spurs

        Comment

        • Chalet1882
          Silver Seat
          • Feb 2010
          • 2216

          #19
          silly thread

          id support bucks town for chris

          #QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow


          Comment

          • QPR1234
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 5250

            #20
            west ham
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

            Please Follow My Twitter

            Comment

            • WeAreQPR12
              C Club
              • Mar 2009
              • 23558

              #21
              Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta
              silly thread

              id support bucks town for chris
              Silly answer because you wouldn't support and watch non league.

              After the 1st 5 mins you would wish you was somewhere else, fact.
              I played sunday league football today.

              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

              Comment

              • stanistheman
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11151

                #22
                If I hadn't started supporting QPR in the early 70s, I would still be supporting Arsenal.

                That is the team my family supports and as a small child, it was my team too.

                Comment

                • sirpiechucker
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 5079

                  #23
                  Aston Villa - predominantly British side, managed by a fantastic man and they play attractive entertaining football. What more could you want?

                  Comment

                  • Chalet1882
                    Silver Seat
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 2216

                    #24
                    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                    Silly answer because you wouldn't support and watch non league.

                    After the 1st 5 mins you would wish you was somewhere else, fact.
                    id follow and watch qpr if they were playing non league

                    i watch non leauge football reg attend ashford town games and bedfont town since shipperlys been there

                    i dont mind a bit of non league mind

                    to be honest sometimes the glam of prem ruins football for me like most supporter, even in the prem

                    im interested to go watch bucks any way i might pop along and rare up chris lol

                    #QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow


                    Comment

                    • Ric-Roc

                      #25
                      Millwall as I was born at Kings College HospitaL Camberwell S.E.5 (Although I love the Celts I'm talking about week to week team)
                      Last edited by Guest; 30-03-2010, 01:31 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Goddard
                        Silver Seat
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 4529

                        #26
                        Couldn't support anyone else now... far too late for that.

                        But when I was a little kid, my "shortlist" was QPR or Spurs.

                        Always liked their style, kit, ground, history... and I hated Arsenal.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM


                        Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

                        Comment

                        • boltonsuperhoop
                          Apprentice
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 83

                          #27
                          spurs for me

                          Comment

                          • Chalet1882
                            Silver Seat
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 2216

                            #28
                            not bolton?

                            #QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow


                            Comment

                            • Nik29
                              Bronze Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 955

                              #29
                              Brother's Spurs. Probably would be myself if my uncle hadn't intervened and whisked me off to LR at a very young age.

                              Comment

                              • Bigdave
                                Gold Seat
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 5109

                                #30
                                I was half being forced to support Man U as a kid by my older cousin so if it wasnt for the day a mate took me to watch the likes of Burridge, Fenwick and big Stevie Wicks then i may well have turned out to be a ****ney Red. Phew!!

                                Comment

                                Working...