This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    I would personally prefer Terry's contact to come forward as it would probably shut you up but that is their choice and I think its understandable that they want to steer clear of this debate.

I have never listened to any of your radio shows and probably never will, hope that clears that up for you.
    It would be great if he does because Terry and yourself go on about this day in and day out, if Gianni has done wrong then he should go but if he has not then we can all move on as fans. Basically if they are not going to do anything about it then it's best to let it go.

Remember that if you speak the truth then you have nothing to worry about.

By the way it's not my radio show, thought I'd let you know.

Comment

The thing is MYU you keep asking for people to produce facts yet in the same instance you cannot provide facts either.

You seem to think by putting Paladini in a studio to answer questions lays things to rest, well it doesn't really. Here's a man who has lied under oath in a court of law, anyone with half a brain would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Reading people's comments it sounded like GP swerved 3 main questions people want answer's too.

1) Sousa
      2) £140k loan
      3) Faurlin transfer fee

If you want facts then maybe you should start producing some yourself other wise what you say has no more creditability than what TB says for example.

GP's word is not good enough as far as I'm concerned, time to produce some concrete evidence yourself......put up or shut up, as someone else has so eloquently put it.

Works both ways...

W12,

You list 3 questions here.

Just for my benefit, as I am still wondering after endlessly seeing question 2 asked by you and certain others, please could you explain what it has got to do with you, me or any Ranger's fan ? I would have thought that any reasonable individual would realise that it is quite frankly, no business of their's.

As for 1 & 3, well they were answered as well as could be for obvious reasons. Unless of course, you are suggesting that the chairman of our football club should be giving out sensitive and potentially litigious information in the case of Q1, to all and sundry upon demand.

Squealing like a stuck pig when information that some believe comes from GP is bandied about, but then getting all suspicious when he actually does the opposite, smacks of double standards of the highest order.

If you wish to get people to see your side of the argument, (which is just as valid as the other, I might add), perhaps people would be more sympathetic to your views if they were put in a more reasoned and thought out way, with a little more structure and substance.

Comment

Lets get the mole with the leak to come forward.

We don't want any unanswered questions now. I would welcome any truth in rooting out any wrongdoing, then we can move forward with getting behind the team
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          w12 ranger interesting you don't like leaks but would love terry Ball's contact to come forward. Obviously supplied false details to you both in the first place.

Personally would welcome the mole to release the factual stuff, because if its accurate and truthful you won't get any arguments from me and considering most on this board want him out, it would be great done now, so we can all move forward before the start of next season
          The reason why I don't like leaks is for the reason why we are having this debate, I prefer talking about football which is the precisely the reason why I couldn't be arsed to listen to the radio show the other night.

I don't want to hear about any of these kind of leaks from the club regardless whether they are good or bad. I just want to this club to go about its business in a professional manner. I'd rather not know what Terry told me believe it or not because it just reminds me what a shambles the past 2.5 years have been and Paladinis contribution to that.

I feel I have done this to death with you and actually wrote a response to this very same question the other day and I just feel like I'm repeating myself here.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            W12,

You list 3 questions here.

Just for my benefit, as I am still wondering after endlessly seeing question 2 asked by you and certain others, please could you explain what it has got to do with you, me or any Ranger's fan ? I would have thought that any reasonable individual would realise that it is quite frankly, no business of their's.

As for 1 & 3, well they were answered as well as could be for obvious reasons. Unless of course, you are suggesting that the chairman of our football club should be giving out sensitive and potentially litigious information in the case of Q1, to all and sundry upon demand.

Squealing like a stuck pig when information that some believe comes from GP is bandied about, but then getting all suspicious when he actually does the opposite, smacks of double standards of the highest order.

If you wish to get people to see your side of the argument, (which is just as valid as the other, I might add), perhaps people would be more sympathetic to your views if they were put in a more reasoned and thought out way, with a little more structure and substance.
            Have you ever noticed I can never be bothered to respond to you.

Comment

Because you don't have an answer... contradicting yourself?

Comment

Brightonr provides articulate responses, which w12 ranger struggles with?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yes, and it says a lot about your inability to debate matters of fact rather than indulge in the practice of mud slinging. A sensible response though, would give an understanding to the way you see things. Still, if you wish to avoid the issue every time, I can only draw my own conclusions.

Comment

Brighton.

You seem like an educated person.Did you listen to the show monday ?.If you did maybe you could offer up an explanation regarding the Armel Tchakounte debacle,which a caller called Allen rang in with.Gianni i felt was extremley put out by the question posed to him,you could almost hear him squirming in his seat.Although i agree regarding the Sousa points,as they will be delt with in due course.The points raised regarding the loan,we have every right to know about,after all it is us that put that money into the club.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Because you don't have an answer?
                      No because I normally get to about the second line of one of his posts and don't bother reading the rest as I get bored.

Anyway I'm off to bed now as I knackered, but before I go here is a little treat just for you MYU, enjoy I know you will

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                        Brighton.

You seem like an educated person.Did you listen to the show monday ?.If you did maybe you could offer up an explanation regarding the Armel Tchakounte debacle,which a caller called Allen rang in with.Gianni i felt was extremley put out by the question posed to him,you could almost hear him squirming in his seat.Although i agree regarding the Sousa points,as they will be delt with in due course.The points raised regarding the loan,we have every right to know about,after all it is us that put that money into the club.

Hi Sharpy,

I did play most of it again today in the office, but missed bits and pieces as I was doing other things at the time. Can you remember roughly at what point that particular issue was discussed ? If you can, I will have another listen and get back to you as you were good enough to put the question in a polite manner.

Comment

Polites my middle name,when dealing with like minded people

I`m sorry i can`t really say a time,being 3 hours long.It`s in there some where.

Comment

No because I normally get to about the second line of one of his posts and don't bother reading the rest as I get bored.

Anyway I'm off to bed now as I knackered, but before I go here is a little treat just for you MYU, enjoy I know you will

BORKED
                            Thank you.. you really cheered me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                              Polites my middle name,when dealing with like minded people

I`m sorry i can`t really say a time,being 3 hours long.It`s in there some where.
                              The full radio show is on the site.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                                Morris, i will go in there with a friend and a dictaphone. No Pete, Myu and his cronies, no cameras. I did start a thread the other week about getting an interview with him

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=52608

Would happily sit in and ask him the questions i would like answers to, on my terms only
                                Sounds fair enough to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X