Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please please please can we drop all this talk of 30k bung etc as i honestly know for a fact there is no truth in it

we should be concentrating on the team rather than this point scoring

i cant be sure but if i remember correctly it was klr that posted the allegation of 30k bungs on reports site (i maybe wrong) however the minute someone copies and pastes an allegation like that somewhere else you would be liable under the libel law

no one wants terry to get entangled in that sort of mess, i certainly would not, but terry you really need to be careful what you post when they are of this nature

i think the best thing for both parties is if someone contacts KLR and let him clarify exactly what proof he has and give him an oppurtunity to present this to the QPR FC board

im shutting up now....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      W12 Ranger - We have filmed Pete's latest for a very long time now, people have phoned in and said what they wanted, they even expected us to edit the video and found everything was still there and that is the reason why you don't see any posts saying it was edited.

The offer is still open so take it and go see the board about GP if you have something, let's put this to bed now so we can move on please.

All you do is put spin on everything we do on here, if we have edited anything then provide the facts, it should be easy to spot so get looking!

Fair play to Terry Ball for replying in this thread.
      The thing is MYU you keep asking for people to produce facts yet in the same instance you cannot provide facts either.

You seem to think by putting Paladini in a studio to answer questions lays things to rest, well it doesn't really. Here's a man who has lied under oath in a court of law, anyone with half a brain would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Reading people's comments it sounded like GP swerved 3 main questions people want answer's too.

1) Sousa
      2) £140k loan
      3) Faurlin transfer fee

If you want facts then maybe you should start producing some yourself other wise what you say has no more creditability than what TB says for example.

GP's word is not good enough as far as I'm concerned, time to produce some concrete evidence yourself......put up or shut up, as someone else has so eloquently put it.

Works both ways...

Comment

Terry Ball, its okay winding up HA9 ranger, but its a different thing winding up the owners of this board.

One more comment and trying to put down MYu about being a Manchester United fan, you can be removed from here very easily
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

W12ranger

You've been waiting for an oppotunity again tonight just to bring up old subjects.

One thing

If he lied about the 140k why is it in the annual accounts and not hidden?
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            Last post tonight. He never answered all the questions so dont lie, you said you had hundreds . 3 of mime never got answered for a start.

I want it on my terms for liable reasons. I would want a witness in with me and a dictaphone so everything is recorded and no wrong accusations made, fair for both parties don't you agree?

goodnight.

Ps.. good win tonight for you boys... great scalp Milan
            The only witness you need is the current board and thats all, no one else.

Yes my boys did me proud tonight *cough*

Comment

What were your 3 questions that didn't get read out terry?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                The thing is MYU you keep asking for people to produce facts yet in the same instance you cannot provide facts either.

You seem to think by putting Paladini in a studio to answer questions lays things to rest, well it doesn't really. Here's a man who has lied under oath in a court of law, anyone with half a brain would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Reading people's comments it sounded like GP swerved 3 main questions people want answer's too.

1) Sousa
                2) £140k loan
                3) Faurlin transfer fee

If you want facts then maybe you should start producing some yourself other wise what you say has no more creditability than what TB says for example.

GP's word is not good enough as far as I'm concerned, time to produce some concrete evidence yourself......put up or shut up, as someone else has so eloquently put it.

Works both ways...
                What do I need to provide you facts with, I have not made any claims as you guys have again and again for months?

Did you listen to the show?

I don't own the radio show so I didn't get Gainni to go on it... more spin by you.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  W12ranger

You've been waiting for an oppotunity again tonight just to bring up old subjects.

One thing

If he lied about the 140k why is it in the annual accounts and not hidden?
                  Not really Pete I just see you ganging up on Terry and I thought I'd jump in on his defence.

Threatening TB because he said MYU use to be Man Utd fan is a bit petty.

I personally doubt MYU has seen much of LR until a few years back just by reading his posts, he may have been Utd fan and you may have been a Chelsea fan, who knows? You may think it's people with an agenda trying to smear your names but I don't see anyone calling the likes of Scott Jones a Fulham fan for example.

Comment

Terry,can you do me a favour.

Could you ask Gianni if the point raised by Allen on Monday nights show,has any truth behind it,and if it would be possible to have Gary waddocks contact details,maybe phone number or possibly at the very least his email address.

Thanks.

Comment

Not really Pete I just see you ganging up on Terry and I thought I'd jump in on his defence.

I personally doubt MYU has seen much of LR until a few years back just by reading his posts, he may have been Utd fan and you may have been a Chelsea fan, who knows? You may think it's people with an agenda trying to smear your names but I don't see anyone calling the likes of Scott Jones a Fulham fan for example.
                      Hey don't worry about me being Man Utd... I can take a joke.

Comment

Thats what you call a very good question

All this point scoring from W12 and ballsey is very boring

Comment

"If he lied about the 140k why is it in the annual accounts and not hidden?"

Pete he denide it when first asked,why would that be ?

Comment

This is the point I'm trying to make W12.

If we get new supporters lets say that have just started supporting QPR, our job should be to make them feel welcome because we need the fans and I don't see you and a few others doing that.

I was born in Greenford/Perivale and the QPR training ground was less then a 10 second walk from my front door, in fact you could see it from the window across the road and PeterG lived on the other side.

Just because I don't post much don't mean I'm no fan or never have been and something our fans need to get used to because soon we'll have many more fans come our way!

Plus you've now just changed the subject.

The point of this thread was to bring this GP thing to an end so we can all move on.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              What do I need to provide you facts with, I have not made any claims as you guys have again and again for months?

Did you listen to the show?

I don't own the radio show so I didn't get Gainni to go on it... more spin by you.
                              I would personally prefer Terry's contact to come forward as it would probably shut you up but that is their choice and I think its understandable that they want to steer clear of this debate.

I have never listened to any of your radio shows and probably never will, hope that clears that up for you.

Comment

w12 ranger interesting you don't like leaks but would love terry Ball's contact to come forward. Obviously supplied false details to you both in the first place.

Personally would welcome the mole to release the factual stuff, because if its accurate and truthful you won't get any arguments from me and considering most on this board want him out, it would be great done now, so we can all move forward before the start of next season

Comment

Working...
                                X