Seems we are in for a deal with Southampton!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Ronnie Edwards
Collapse
X
-
-
-
He’ll have to be registered before midday ( I think ) , to be available for the cup game
I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!Comment
-
-
-
Glad we managed to get him on a permanent deal.
It's not often I feel excited about us signing a defender. He looked a class act whilst on loan last season.
Southamptons loss is definitely our gain.
Comment
-
I said when he came on loan he can play and think all fans glad he's here on a permanent oozes class on the ball, Odd Southampton just didn't fancy him already played more games for usComment
-
Yes yes yes, it is true, amazing signing by the club.
I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment
-
-
Have we got a pitch looks like an allotment waiting for veg to come throughComment
-
Comment
Comment