Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ronnie Edwards

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 222lepo
    Bronze Seat
    • Aug 2020
    • 527

    #1

    Ronnie Edwards

    Seems we are in for a deal with Southampton!

    Ronnie Edwards was a big hit on loan at QPR in 2025, and the Southampton man is now set to return to West London for good.
  • cross it Dave
    Silver Seat
    • Sep 2009
    • 3810

    #2
    Hmmm……please be true…nah.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

    Comment

    • Fraggy
      Administrator
      • Aug 2010
      • 9728

      #3
      Originally posted by cross it Dave
      Hmmm……please be true…nah.
      WLS reporting on this
      This was the one signing I really wanted back in the summer!
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

      Comment

      • cross it Dave
        Silver Seat
        • Sep 2009
        • 3810

        #4
        Me too
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

        Comment

        • andythefish
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 1228

          #5
          He’ll have to be registered before midday ( I think ) , to be available for the cup game
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

          Comment

          • LoftusRoadLad
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 19610

            #6
            Hope thats not fake news !!!

            Comment

            • Jeffqpr
              Silver Seat
              • Jun 2015
              • 1837

              #7
              Originally posted by andythefish
              He’ll have to be registered before midday ( I think ) , to be available for the cup game
              He’s got till tomorrow as it’s a Sunday match if he signs, Ronnie signs & welcome back

              Comment

              • shaggy24
                Gold Seat
                • Apr 2016
                • 5850

                #8
                Done deal he's back





                Comment

                • Darkranger
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jan 2018
                  • 1204

                  #9
                  Glad we managed to get him on a permanent deal.
                  It's not often I feel excited about us signing a defender. He looked a class act whilst on loan last season.
                  Southamptons loss is definitely our gain.
                  ​​​​

                  Comment

                  • shaggy24
                    Gold Seat
                    • Apr 2016
                    • 5850

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Darkranger
                    Glad we managed to get him on a permanent deal.
                    It's not often I feel excited about us signing a defender. He looked a class act whilst on loan last season.
                    Southamptons loss is definitely our gain.
                    ​​​​
                    I said when he came on loan he can play and think all fans glad he's here on a permanent oozes class on the ball, Odd Southampton just didn't fancy him already played more games for us

                    Comment

                    • cross it Dave
                      Silver Seat
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 3810

                      #11
                      Yes yes yes, it is true, amazing signing by the club.

                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                      Comment

                      • LoftusRoadLad
                        W12 Seat
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 19610

                        #12
                        .

                        Comment

                        • daveshads
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Dec 2022
                          • 663

                          #13
                          Well done. Very positive signing. To make the most of this move, we really need another couple. Don’t know if there’s any money left though.

                          Anyone know if the club are investigating our pitch?

                          Comment

                          • shaggy24
                            Gold Seat
                            • Apr 2016
                            • 5850

                            #14
                            Originally posted by daveshads
                            Well done. Very positive signing. To make the most of this move, we really need another couple. Don’t know if there’s any money left though.

                            Anyone know if the club are investigating our pitch?
                            Have we got a pitch looks like an allotment waiting for veg to come through

                            Comment

                            • Darkranger
                              Silver Seat
                              • Jan 2018
                              • 1204

                              #15
                              Originally posted by shaggy24

                              Have we got a pitch looks like an allotment waiting for veg to come through
                              Other clubs lend their grounds out for various sports. We've obviously decided there's more money in Turnips and Carrots.

                              Comment

                              Working...