Wow practically whole development team released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Plymouth leading the race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd. We must have higher aspirations than a fellow struggler from this season! Or, they can see something we're not.

I think something big is happening happening.
    I've not known a whole team get dumped like that, having finished 2nd?
    I mean the u18s are even further off the 1st team, so we'll need to bolster the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I mean the u18s are even further off the 1st team, so we'll need to bolster the squad.
      As I wrote earlier, the release of 10 players from the Dev squad / u21 / u23 / b team squad (whatever name is in vogue) is not unusual. As per this time last year, we also released 10 players.

“And those leaving us from our B Team include:
      • Elijah Anthony
      • Matthew Castillo-Anderson
      • Riley Cotter
      • Dillon De Silva
      • Adam Dougui
      • Stan Flaherty
      • Harry Halwax
      • Harun Hamid
      • Isaac Pitblado
      • Ivo Rossi”
      So, we also released 10 players last summer. Nothing unusual or big is happening this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Welcome back Dave.
        Missed you #NoHomo
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks frags.
          Never had you down as homo anyway

Comment

I have no idea what sort of wages we've been paying these kids but even if it's "peanuts" the sheer volume of players we've released must have freed up a tidy sum, enough to get one or two proper players in or enough to offer better or extended terms to someone like JCS or Dunne. I suppose its ultimately all about wiggling about within the rolling FSP financial limits as well as making purely footballing decisions about players.

Comment

Arkell dude boyd has plymouth interest
              i think a few others will have interest in them too.
              So thats why i think its strange to dump the lot.
              We must have signings in mind

Comment

Centre back Henry Hawkins has been given a new deal. I seem to recall his dad being a member of this forum You must be so proud because the bar is clearly a high one lately.

Comment

Think they maybe also trying to free up some cash for Marti to do a bit shopping Dozzell reputed to be close on £20k a week Kakay & Drewe off the payroll too, anything they can give Marti will be good. Striker imperative .

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    Centre back Henry Hawkins has been given a new deal. I seem to recall his dad being a member of this forum You must be so proud because the bar is clearly a high one lately.
                    Like this thing the club are now doing of a photo of the player signing, and the CEO having a sentence or two about the player.
                    Makes the club look far more professional and for me it's telling the player subconsciously that it's a big deal and an honour to get a contract at QPR.

Comment

No point on having players who aren't going to make the grade I'm sure they've looked and thought theses guys are not good enough better to spend the money on players we need. lots of dead wood cleared out players who obviously they haven't cut it Drewe, Kakay, Gubbins, and more

Comment

Working...
                      X