Wow practically whole development team released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Plymouth leading the race to sign Arkell Jude-Boyd. We must have higher aspirations than a fellow struggler from this season! Or, they can see something we're not.

I think something big is happening happening.
    I've not known a whole team get dumped like that, having finished 2nd?
    I mean the u18s are even further off the 1st team, so we'll need to bolster the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I mean the u18s are even further off the 1st team, so we'll need to bolster the squad.
      As I wrote earlier, the release of 10 players from the Dev squad / u21 / u23 / b team squad (whatever name is in vogue) is not unusual. As per this time last year, we also released 10 players.

“And those leaving us from our B Team include:
      • Elijah Anthony
      • Matthew Castillo-Anderson
      • Riley Cotter
      • Dillon De Silva
      • Adam Dougui
      • Stan Flaherty
      • Harry Halwax
      • Harun Hamid
      • Isaac Pitblado
      • Ivo Rossi”
      So, we also released 10 players last summer. Nothing unusual or big is happening this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Welcome back Dave.
        Missed you #NoHomo
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks frags.
          Never had you down as homo anyway

Comment

I have no idea what sort of wages we've been paying these kids but even if it's "peanuts" the sheer volume of players we've released must have freed up a tidy sum, enough to get one or two proper players in or enough to offer better or extended terms to someone like JCS or Dunne. I suppose its ultimately all about wiggling about within the rolling FSP financial limits as well as making purely footballing decisions about players.

Comment

Arkell dude boyd has plymouth interest
              i think a few others will have interest in them too.
              So thats why i think its strange to dump the lot.
              We must have signings in mind

Comment

Centre back Henry Hawkins has been given a new deal. I seem to recall his dad being a member of this forum You must be so proud because the bar is clearly a high one lately.

Comment

Think they maybe also trying to free up some cash for Marti to do a bit shopping Dozzell reputed to be close on 20k a week Kakay & Drewe off the payroll too, anything they can give Marti will be good. Striker imperative .

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    Centre back Henry Hawkins has been given a new deal. I seem to recall his dad being a member of this forum You must be so proud because the bar is clearly a high one lately.
                    Like this thing the club are now doing of a photo of the player signing, and the CEO having a sentence or two about the player.
                    Makes the club look far more professional and for me it's telling the player subconsciously that it's a big deal and an honour to get a contract at QPR.

Comment

Working...
                    X