No announcement yet.

The next 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think u also have to take into account who plays who .
    We have Brum , Wednesday , Plymouth and the swans that could all go down , so need to take points from them.
    Hopefully they have to play eachother as well .
    It's going to be exciting , it's going down to the wire .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Think u also have to take into account who plays who .
      We have Brum , Wednesday , Plymouth and the swans that could all go down , so need to take points from them.
      Hopefully they have to play eachother as well .
      It's going to be exciting , it's going down to the wire .
      Can I just say, I'd rather be here in a fight than dull in 12th with no hope of going up. At least it's exciting, the wins mean more. The losses hurt more, but i take the high high's as out weighing the lows. I'd rather we were fighting for promotion spots than relegation of course.

Maybe i'm just high.

But at least it's exciting down here. Laugh a minute stuff.

Comment

I've just realised we have 5 games in 16 days starting with Birmingham. The table could look a whole lot different in just over 2 weeks, hopefully for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          I've just realised we have 5 games in 16 days starting with Birmingham. The table could look a whole lot different in just over 2 weeks, hopefully for the better.
          I smell some funky team selections...

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

I smell some funky team selections...
            Not as funky as yours. If you were England manager you would pick mason mount deary me!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Not as funky as yours. If you were England manager you would pick mason mount deary me!
              No mate, right now I would not, he's injured and has been underperforming for his club, but in the not so distant past he has proven to be a good player. He's played for England quite afew times as i recall.

I would not pick him over Saka, Foden, Rice, Mainoo or Bellingham. But I would put him in the mix with Palmer, Gordon, Bowen if on form. and I'd pick him ahead of Henderson if fully fit.

Comment

With our superior goal difference the teams below us need five points to get passed us, which is a nice buffer. Dufficult games for these teams next.

Boro v Sheff Wed
                Stoke v Huddersfield

A win away to the Swans should do us nicely. A very winnable game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I'm in Devon also and I see how bad they are after their loans were recalled in the transfer window and they lost Schumacker. I don't see Huddersfield or Sheff Weds going down but 3 teams must so I'm probably wrong somewhere along the line.
                  Yeah. It's annoying that teams one would want to go down had/have the points in the bag and have managed to hover just above the abyss. Still, I remain hopeful that Millwall and Stoke are not out of the woods.

Anyway- we can do ourselves a BIG favour at Plymouth on Tuesday week, so long may their woes continue.

Comment

Working...
                  X