Sheffield Wed
    -
    -
    09.04. 19:45

Plymouth

QPR
    -
    -

Need to win all of them so we can relax. Swans the hardest.

Swansea weren't that impressive against Cardiff at the weekend. They won but they're no world beaters and shouldn't be anything to be scared of.

Plymouth away will be harder as they're closer to the drop.

Two wins and two draws should be the minimum we need. I'd take three wins.

Comment

Also, if we fail to bear Brum next then it will probably be mathematically impossible for us to sneak into 6th place this season!

Comment

I think we need 8 points at least from these four.

Birmingham win, Swansea draw, Sheff Wed win, Plymouth draw.

Comment

No way we will win them all , home games must wins against teams underneath us .
          Anything else is a bonus.... This is going down to the wire .

Comment

This league is too unpredictable. Personally think all games winnable but am not expecting us to win them all, anyone can beat anyone! 7 points would probably be a realistic decent haul and with some teams around us starting to lose regularly may be enough to give us a little breathing space going into final games. If we can somehow get 8 or more points would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              This league is too unpredictable. Personally think all games winnable but am not expecting us to win them all, anyone can beat anyone! 7 points would probably be a realistic decent haul and with some teams around us starting to lose regularly may be enough to give us a little breathing space going into final games. If we can somehow get 8 or more points would be fantastic.
              Well said.

Comment

All four are winnable, just depends which team shows up and which format Marti plays them in. Need two up front that’s for sure - Frey, Dykes and Armstrong aren’t Messi so need someone to play

Comment

If we balls these games up we deserve to be relegated. We are so erratic and inconsistent I actually see us getting more points in the last 4 games against stiffer opponents than the upcoming 4 games against the division's duffers. Hopefully, my fears will be unfounded and we'll take a good haul in these next 4.

Comment

I see that Birmingham is set to sign Gary Rowett as temporary manager until the end of the season. I suppose they get the customary new manager bounce next week............

Comment

I feel Brum are too big to be bad consistently and thet'll do enough, i'd also be amazed to see stoke go down.

Lots of work to do!

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        I feel Brum are too big to be bad consistently and thet'll do enough, i'd also be amazed to see stoke go down.

Lots of work to do!
                        I think Birmingham may survive also. But us and Sheff Weds are on the up so I think Plymouth and one other will go down with Rotherham, hopefully not us.

Comment

It'd be a shame to see Plymouth go down, maybe because i'm a Devon lad but i feel for them after their manager left for no real reason, other than £££ probably.

But i think you're right they are very much in it.

If i was putting a tenner down today i would say the table will look exactly like it does now, at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                            It'd be a shame to see Plymouth go down, maybe because i'm a Devon lad but i feel for them after their manager left for no real reason, other than £££ probably.

But i think you're right they are very much in it.

If i was putting a tenner down today i would say the table will look exactly like it does now, at the end of the season.
                            I'm in Devon also and I see how bad they are after their loans were recalled in the transfer window and they lost Schumacker. I don't see Huddersfield or Sheff Weds going down but 3 teams must so I'm probably wrong somewhere along the line.

Comment

Going by last 5 games form
                              Brum have 1 point = LDLLL
                              Swans = 10 points = WWDLW
                              Sheff = 9 points = WWWLL
                              Plym = 4 points = WLLDL
                              Us = 8 points = WWDLD

Can't really go by form for those after Brum cos they are yet to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X