Dozzell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dozzell

Just terminate his contract so we never have to see him on the pitch again. Absolutely useless

Totally agree cost us a point today giving away a needless free kick

Comment

Can add sinclair kelman albert to the list

Comment

Dykes not far behind either

Comment

Originally posted by Superranger View Post
          Just terminate his contract so we never have to see him on the pitch again. Absolutely useless
          To be fair, if he's that bad, why is he getting in the starting 11? We aren't Man City, we have average players and we don't have better to come in at the mo.

Comment

Who's better than Dozzell.

Don't disagree, doesn't work how we want to play. Bought with Warburton five at back, three centre midfielders. We stopped playing that system under Beale.

We have midfielders who can't cut mustard in National League. Pedder, Aurora, Duke-McKenna, Richards etc. Rubbish, no wonder he starts.

Comment

A midfielder in Jan is more important than a striker. If we can only sign one player it needs to be someone that can add some real drive, creativity and ideally power to that midfield, someone that can spot a pass, move into space and be comfortable on the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                A midfielder in Jan is more important than a striker. If we can only sign one player it needs to be someone that can add some real drive, creativity and ideally power to that midfield, someone that can spot a pass, move into space and be comfortable on the ball.
                I'd add leadership. We desperately need leader on pitch. Never keen on keeper as captain.

Comment

I agree we desperately need a midfielder like you say but a new Striker is a must .
                  A striker can make all the difference in a tight game and score a goal out of nothing and also if the striker is good at holding the ball up it will help get the other players up the pitch and take pressure off you.
                  Dykes does neither of these and even if given an easy chance he snatches at it and misses or hits it straight at the keeper . The trouble is Armstrong is similar but will hopefully improve over the next few years. Kelman is just crap .
                  Kiefer moore from Bounemouth would be ideal and cheap but will probably go to a team higher up the league.

Comment

I think when colback is fit again he will take dozzells place and then we need an attacking midfielder to replace dixon bonner who needs more time

Comment

Dozzell being slated for giving away that freekick, but not defending the back stick left an open goal. That was worse than the foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

I agree we desperately need a midfielder like you say but a new Striker is a must .
                        A striker can make all the difference in a tight game and score a goal out of nothing and also if the striker is good at holding the ball up it will help get the other players up the pitch and take pressure off you.
                        Dykes does neither of these and even if given an easy chance he snatches at it and misses or hits it straight at the keeper . The trouble is Armstrong is similar but will hopefully improve over the next few years. Kelman is just crap .
                        Kiefer moore from Bounemouth would be ideal and cheap but will probably go to a team higher up the league.
                        Agreed, but we can't afford anyone that can do the job we'd need them to without building things up behind them first. IE can't build a house without foundations. A Charlie in his prime would be a huge huge win but can't see anyone like that coming in, unless there's an ace up a loan sleeve somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          I think when colback is fit again he will take dozzells place and then we need an attacking midfielder to replace dixon bonner who needs more time
                          Dixon-Bonner is 23 on New Year's Day. There is no time for him. He has to convince Marti now.

Comment

Tbh most of you haven't even mentioned Tim. He's 20 years old and miles ahead of other names. We need to 'do what it takes' to sign him. His age and ability will make him a profitable asset it's not rocket science
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I agree there is a lack of options and I think Colback probably takes his place, but I would honestly bring Amos back and hope we can hold him together with sellotape rather than see Dozzell again. Could also try Paal in midfield and give Larkeche a chance at LB

Comment

Working...
                              X