Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation

With teams around us also picking up points, and assuming we continue to improve, who do we think are going to be relegated this season? For me it's:
    Sheff Weds
    Rotherham
    Plymouth

Time will tell, but we're not out of the woods yet.

Good progress recently and cause for some hope though.

Comment

Too early for that yet, but as long as it’s not us I don’t give a monkeys who goes down

Comment

My point was, as good as our recent form is, I don't see 3 bad teams in this league, a good team or 2 will get relegated. I hope it 's not us but just who are we chasing down?

Comment

Could'nt give a #### who goes down and like others say we are'nt out of it yet but potentially Marti could be the new Terry Venables for us ,. Stay up this year , promoted next year , then a top five finish in the Premier league the year after and don't forget to throw in a cup final at Wembley inbetween.
          I think Sheff weds , Rotherham and Huddersfield are going down , would of been us if we kept Ainsworth.

Comment

As always the next transfer window will be crucial.

Due to weaknesses up front if we dont sort thst out in Jan then we'll be in the relegation dogfight till the end.

Comment

Rotherham, Wednesday and I'd say Hudders at this point but they have a habit of finding something don't they.

We are'nt going down, barring a injury crisis and even with no Jan signings there is and always has been anough in this squad to stay in the division. Jan improvements would only secure this. Now we are looking on the up, I can see some prem teams willing to loan us some attacking options and something in midfield also. We need a box to box midfield option as much as a striker, though DB looks as good as a new signing at the minute. Cover here is important. Fill those 2 voids and we are looking great.

Comment

We won’t go down

Comment

After the Santa games we will know more.

Comment

Got a £5 bet @ 14/1 for a top half finish.
                    Easy easy easy. U Rrrrrrrssssss

Comment

We will beat hull / Plymouth and Sheffield wed
                      and we will chase the playoff down . Marti is the man !! Remember this team has no confidence and look how we are trying to play . Once we have confidence back and a striker in Jan we will hunt them playoffs
                      forest Was bottom at Xmas and won the playoffs . The league is rubbish

Comment

Lot of teams roughly from Birmingham down could be drawn into relegation fight. Birmingham themselves have been in free fall since appointing thick as a brick Rooney as manager.

We are a long way from being out of the woods but encouraging under Marti so far.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Lot of teams roughly from Birmingham down could be drawn into relegation fight. Birmingham themselves have been in free fall since appointing thick as a brick Rooney as manager.

We are a long way from being out of the woods but encouraging under Marti so far.
                          What a diabolical appointment that was.

Comment

Preston are falling like a stone. Stoke are poor. Not convinced with Cov, Bristol City, Cardiff, Blackburn, Plymouth, Swansea..... Aside from the "parachute money" clubs who all seem to be starting to zero in on top 6 I think most clubs are potentially in danger.
                            Obviously we have hamstrung ourselves with our rotten opening dozen or so games but I think the table will look very concertina'd after about 25 games with at least 10 teams as close to play-offs as they are to the drop- zone.
                            Personally, I'm not looking at standings and am focusing on our points tally - nearer we are to 25-pts after 23 games, the happier I'll be. At this stage we need to really enjoy our wins and not let the results of other spoil our mood. As long as we win I don't give a monkeys if Huddersfield or suchlike win too - if we keep chipping away and get to 50 points we should be fine irrespective of what the rest get up to.

Comment

How many point usually for safety?
                              Same question for playoffs?

Comment

Working...
                              X