Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze

After those 2 England performances he has to be a shoe in to make the squad , nothing in midfield without Bellingham

It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't make the Euro squad and Southgate takes Palmer instead, Eze got more hope if he just passed side ways and backwards how Henderson makes the squad in a tin pot league and creates sod all beyond me.

I just think he's at the wrong club to get into the squad regardless of his quality if he was at Utd Arsenal or City his chances would be better.

Comment

Eze goal v Liverpool

£££££££££££££££££££££

Comment

7 goals and 4 assists in 26 goals.

Direct impact of 11 in 26.......not far off 1 in every 2 games. That's an amazing return for a wide/nos 10 player. He's going to be worth some dosh. Imagine his figures with better strikers around him to finish off me assists!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          7 goals and 4 assists in 26 goals.

Direct impact of 11 in 26.......not far off 1 in every 2 games. That's an amazing return for a wide/nos 10 player. He's going to be worth some dosh. Imagine his figures with better strikers around him to finish off me assists!!
          All well and good but would he get in our squad these days let alone our first 11?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

All well and good but would he get in our squad these days let alone our first 11?
            No, we wouldn't want to break him!

I can feel £20m coming our way this summer...a total transfer fee of £36m.

Comment

No, we wouldn't want to break him!

I can feel £20m coming our way this summer...a total transfer fee of £36m.

I thought it was a 20% sell on fee?...The fee would have to be £100 million for us to pocket as much as £20 million.

Comment

I think £16 million is what Palace paid us, can’t see anyone paying £100 though.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Oh........thought it was 25% and a price of £80m. But thinking about it, yeah it was 20%. £16m from a sale price of £80m.

Surely with a near out of 1 in 2 games he has to be worth £80m......?

It wint be Liverpool because I read they have an £80m hole in their finances and have to sell one if their stars to fill it......but apparently Klopp is tired and wants to leave to have a sleep!!

Probably Chelsea or one of the Manc clubs.

Comment

Oh........thought it was 25% and a price of £80m. But thinking about it, yeah it was 20%. £16m from a sale price of £80m.

Surely with a near out of 1 in 2 games he has to be worth £80m......?

It wint be Liverpool because I read they have an £80m hole in their finances and have to sell one if their stars to fill it......but apparently Klopp is tired and wants to leave to have a sleep!!

Probably Chelsea or one of the Manc clubs.
                    I have a nasty feeling this may come down to bad timing, a year ago £70 million was possible but with all the FFP action of late, I reckon even the big boys will be wary of big spending. I hope to be proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I have a nasty feeling this may come down to bad timing, a year ago £70 million was possible but with all the FFP action of late, I reckon even the big boys will be wary of big spending. I hope to be proved wrong.
                      If the market drops 20% then hopefully that will filter down and it all comes relative?

I can't see Palace letting him go for less than £70m. With the sell on clause that would net them £56m.

Anything less and they'll keep him to help them secure the £100m plus a season from being in the Prem. A club like Palace could easily find themselves relegated if they lose a couple of key players.

Comment

Working...
                      X