Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Just watched MC's first interview.

I like him and I think the players will respond to him. Not sure how fans can't take to him?

He wants to come in and get us on the ball, creating chances and scoring goals. He wants success. He wants everyone to be angry when we lose and happy when we win. He wants to improve players. He wants the players to enjoy playing their football. He wants us fans to enjoy watching OUR team.

None of this defeatist nonsense that GA was spouting about it being a battle, up against it, finishing above the line, blah blah blah.

I'm even more confident of staying up now I've heard him speak.
    Agree with this , as long as the team play football and are organised i can accept losing games but under Ainsworth it was probably the worst QPR side i can remember and the football was rubbish .
    I think this manager will keep us up and the football can't be any worse than under Ainsworth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Think youve got a real problem pal, don’t know who you think you are on here, but to me your a nobody who likes to cut down peoples opinions & make stupid comments as above, couldn’t you just leave it? Apparently not
      sounds like you are typing into a mirror with them comments .

you are the biggest culprit of cutting peoples opinions off and making stupid comments .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

sounds like you are typing into a mirror with them comments .

you are the biggest culprit of cutting peoples opinions off and making stupid comments .

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Rather impressed with the MC interview. I didn't really know what to expect, but he sounded well informed, has an ideology of what he wants to achieve and spoke really well I thought.... A result on Saturday would really fuel the belief and optimism, a tough ask, but I so hope we pull out a decent performance and bag a point or three.

C'mon U R's...

Comment

• The polar opposite of Ainsworth. Actually sounds like he knows what he is talking about tactically.

Comment

• XAVIER Calm has joined QPR as assistant head coach.

Comment

• Welcome Xavier !!!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2023/nove...nt-head-coach/

Comment

• He's definitely joined the wrong club with that surname
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                  X