GA gone
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Sacked
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
-
I've refrained from commenting about Ainsworth's time as manager, as I feel he's been dealt a bad hand, but Its time to call it a day. I knew he'd be gone by the end of the weekend. I wish him all the best.
Expect the new manager to be named ASAP.Comment
-
Comment
-
Always painful but I’m sure he’ll sleep better now it’s done. Players let him down so badly. Need a magician with this lot to stay up On a positive note quite enjoyed the game todayComment
-
QPR chief executive Lee Hoos said: “Making a call such as this is never easy, and it is even more difficult when you have such respect on both a personal and professional level for the individuals concerned – which we all do for Gareth and Richard.
“Many supporters have told me in recent months that they have never wanted someone to succeed more than Gareth, which is an indication of the fondness everyone associated with QPR has for him.
“Unfortunately, results this season haven’t gone the way we all wanted and we feel a change is necessary.
“Gareth has been a pleasure to work with from the moment he arrived and I am truly sorry this has not worked out as we all had hoped.
“On behalf of the board, I wholeheartedly thank Gareth for his commitment, desire, passion and professionalism. We all have the utmost respect for him, and he will always be welcome here.
“We understand the importance of appointing a new head coach quickly and an announcement on this will follow in the coming days.”

Comment
-
He was a decent player and really nice bloke (met him once). But “legend” just don’t understand that. Not getting at you but this is how we get in this mess. Take away the “legend” status and we would have parted ways in May if we looked at it objectively.
Our new manager can earn some Legend status by getting us out of the bottom 3 by the NY and safety in March. C’mon U Rrrrssss
Comment
-
Sad it didn't work out for him , he met my youngest on the golf course ( whilst at WW) took time out to speak to him and told him how much he loved rangers.
Never got the insults or stupid nicknames people gave him , players as much to blame as himComment
Comment