Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacked

GA gone

As a man and rangers legend he will always have my respect this should of happened a while ago

Comment

Huge respect to him but it just wasn't working.

Comment

I've refrained from commenting about Ainsworth's time as manager, as I feel he's been dealt a bad hand, but Its time to call it a day. I knew he'd be gone by the end of the weekend. I wish him all the best.
        Expect the new manager to be named ASAP.

Comment

Loved him as a man and player just really sorry it didn’t work out. Players let him down big time.
          cheers Gareth for your efforts and good luck in the future.

Comment

Squads poor but capable of better

Make no mistake the mess isn't his fault and down to poor recruitment

Can we stay up? January we must sign players and sell early

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
              Expect the new manager to be named ASAP.
              Coming days,says Hoos. So they have been talking to someone for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Coming days,says Hoos. So they have been talking to someone for awhile
                Warnock
                Beale
                Eustace

6 points adrift and hopeless upfront

Comment

Always painful but I’m sure he’ll sleep better now it’s done. Players let him down so badly. Need a magician with this lot to stay up On a positive note quite enjoyed the game today

Comment

QPR chief executive Lee Hoos said: “Making a call such as this is never easy, and it is even more difficult when you have such respect on both a personal and professional level for the individuals concerned – which we all do for Gareth and Richard.

“Many supporters have told me in recent months that they have never wanted someone to succeed more than Gareth, which is an indication of the fondness everyone associated with QPR has for him.

“Unfortunately, results this season haven’t gone the way we all wanted and we feel a change is necessary.

“Gareth has been a pleasure to work with from the moment he arrived and I am truly sorry this has not worked out as we all had hoped.

“On behalf of the board, I wholeheartedly thank Gareth for his commitment, desire, passion and professionalism. We all have the utmost respect for him, and he will always be welcome here.

“We understand the importance of appointing a new head coach quickly and an announcement on this will follow in the coming days.”

Comment

Shame it didn’t work out for him but enough was enough & couldn’t see anything improving, wish him all the best with what he does next

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                        As a man and rangers legend he will always have my respect this should of happened a while ago
                        He was a decent player and really nice bloke (met him once). But “legend” just don’t understand that. Not getting at you but this is how we get in this mess. Take away the “legend” status and we would have parted ways in May if we looked at it objectively.

Our new manager can earn some Legend status by getting us out of the bottom 3 by the NY and safety in March. C’mon U Rrrrssss

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Warnock
                          Beale
                          Eustace

6 points adrift and hopeless upfront
                          Add Rowett to that list

Comment

Sad it didn't work out for him , he met my youngest on the golf course ( whilst at WW) took time out to speak to him and told him how much he loved rangers.
                            Never got the insults or stupid nicknames people gave him , players as much to blame as him

Comment

Les and Ollie and GA, this club chews up legends and spits them out

Comment

Working...
                              X