No announcement yet.

Replacements for Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary O'Neil being lined up as the new Wolves boss.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66437744

And to think some thought he would be an option for us.

Comment

Why not? Even the mighty Beale picked us over Wolves... Surely Gary O'Neil would have too! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
        Why not? Even the mighty Beale picked us over Wolves... Surely Gary O'Neil would have too! ;)
        Picked Glasgow Rangers over Wolves.

Comment

The Snake may soon be available, if he does not get a result tonight up in Glasgow.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Gary O'Neil being lined up as the new Wolves boss.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66437744

And to think some thought he would be an option for us.

Yes. It's incongruous how many folks have summarily written us off already this season and decided we're a basket case but simultaneously believe we can launch Ainsworth, pay up his contract AND then employ a top class manager - it's 1984-style double-think. At best, we could only attract a manager of Ainsworth's calibre, so at this juncture we may as well stick with Ainsworth.

It's like when West Ham start grumbling about Moyes and then come to the conclusion that the best replacement for Moyes is actually Moyes. We're sort of in the same boat.

Comment

GA has taken some bashing but credit where it's due, Begovic, Colback and Cook look very solid signings. I don't know much about Larkeche and Fox so can't really comment on them but the other 3 are defo top top signings particularly given our financial restraints.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I would like a foreign manager ideally, however there is something called Brexit to consider now, its harder to get a foreign manager in these days, so even if we wanted a foreign coach, then you have to get a work permit and that would cost the club money it doesnt need.

Where do you get this stuff from lol
                toooooo much football manager I think

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Yes. It's incongruous how many folks have summarily written us off already this season and decided we're a basket case but simultaneously believe we can launch Ainsworth, pay up his contract AND then employ a top class manager - it's 1984-style double-think. At best, we could only attract a manager of Ainsworth's calibre, so at this juncture we may as well stick with Ainsworth.

It's like when West Ham start grumbling about Moyes and then come to the conclusion that the best replacement for Moyes is actually Moyes. We're sort of in the same boat.
                  Yes brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                    i bet Mark Warburton is watching this situation in disbelief

you rewind this slightly you have your fix

MW the DOF and Critchley or Nathan Jones the manager and we have a totally different situation than we do now

so for me now eff off this DOF thing and just sack GA and have Nathan Jones or Gary O'Neil in charge

MW wont ever come back and hes the best thing weve had since Warnock.

i just cant believe the mess Les Ferdinand made to keep his pay roll coming

now look at us

biggest mess in the football league

were doing a luton to the conference
                    How's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

How's it going?
                      You cheeky so and so
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

You cheeky so and so

Comment

Working...
                        X