X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as for Plymouth to make the playoff
    can we have a bit of realism please as you previously said

Comment

Sorry don't buy into the GA better suited to getting g us out of L1 others think he'd be better suited to it

His 1 and only promotion came in covid hit season was based on points per games and hasn't gained a promotion on merit

Comment

Maybe give Steve Evans a try, done well with Stevenage and has a good track record with numerous other L1 and L2 teams.

Comment

O´Neil was linked to Wolves, if Lopetegui leaves.

Comment

Managers have turned wolves down for rangers so maybe we should just offer O'Neil the job. The interviews Gareth has been given are as deluded as the bread man
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sussex View Post
              Maybe give Steve Evans a try, done well with Stevenage and has a good track record with numerous other L1 and L2 teams.
              Thought this for couple years mate, my hometown team is Stevenage so I follow them aswel and I tell you what Steve Evans has done wonders there. Knows how to organise a team, tactics are always spot on and just knows how to win games.

Comment

Well I played under Evans before he made it into league football and he's ruthless in a good way everyone knows there job responsibilities and if you don't do it he's in your face to let you know

Not sure if our prima Donna's would cope but chair willock wouldnt be asked to defend on edge of our box it would be get close to lyndon and let defenders defend just close down

Comment

I personally think Darren Moore or even Chris Wilder should come in.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                    I would be happy with him

Comment

Not for me , both cheerleader types like Ainsworth. i would go for a foreign manager , with more emphasis on tactics and organisation .

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Not for me , both cheerleader types like Ainsworth. i would go for a foreign manager , with more emphasis on tactics and organisation .
                        I would like a foreign manager ideally, however there is something called Brexit to consider now, its harder to get a foreign manager in these days, so even if we wanted a foreign coach, then you have to get a work permit and that would cost the club money it doesnt need.

Comment

I would like a foreign manager ideally, however there is something called Brexit to consider now, its harder to get a foreign manager in these days, so even if we wanted a foreign coach, then you have to get a work permit and that would cost the club money it doesnt need.

I think professional sport has an exemption to immigration requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I think professional sport has an exemption to immigration requirements.
                            Totally forgot about that, strange why we havent opted for a foreign manager since Hasslebank.

Comment

Totally forgot about that, makes me wonder if we will get a foreign manager in when Ainsworth goes.
                              Carlos Holloway?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Carlos Holloway?
                                Si Senor.

Comment

Working...
                                X