Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You only sing when we're losing!

And we are losing most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post

And we are losing most of the time.
      You contribute here.

That bloke has six posts and all about GA. Someone loves stiring the pot and enjoys seeing us in the plight me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You contribute here.

That bloke has six posts and all about GA. Someone loves stiring the pot and enjoys seeing us in the plight me thinks.
        You ok fella, seriously you seem to live in this board? You do know other people are allowed opinions - that is the point of it. It’s not your echo chamber and being a keyboard bully is a sad existence.

We get it, you believe in GA. But rather than attack me., explain how so many of us are wrong.

Have a look at some other places. There’s 100s of people saying GA needs to go. Go share your wisdom there, tell them how disrespectful they are and how unlucky he has been. Maybe let a few other people post views on here and save a bit of air for others.

Btw, if I only posted when we lose than I would have more than 6 posts. .

Comment

Originally posted by ginogino View Post

You ok fella, seriously you seem to live in this board? You do know other people are allowed opinions - that is the point of it. It’s not your echo chamber and being a keyboard bully is a sad existence.

We get it, you believe in GA. But rather than attack me., explain how so many of us are wrong.

Have a look at some other places. There’s 100s of people saying GA needs to go. Go share your wisdom there, tell them how disrespectful they are and how unlucky he has been. Maybe let a few other people post views on here and save a bit of air for others.

Btw, if I only posted when we lose than I would have more than 6 posts. .
          Its called retirement.

Its a shame some posters only turn up when its time to stick the boot in. I have never said I believe in GA to the point that hes the messah. What I said during the summer and early games was to wait until the transfer window had closed and see how results panned out. Some were relegating us in June, how pathetic is that! Whatever you think of GA he would have a better chance if we hadnt blown so much money in the last two seasons. Hes now the one dealing with the sh1t and I'll be there for the Blackburn game supporting them.

If you havent found a single positive from what our manager is trying to achieve then it must be time for you to find another hobby that might give you at least one bright moment.

Football is ruthless results driven business and GA will get sacked at some stage even if he was given a crap hand to start with. Unfortunately, the next manager will need to be a miricle worker if there no Eze money arriving in Jan. We'll throw the dice and just hope for a different outcome.

Enjoy your evening.

Comment

Not sure he’s sticking the boot in Sheep it’s just frustration in what is going on. And unfortunately no amount of positivity on this site will change it. It’s just an opinion that’s all

Comment

Originally posted by ginogino View Post
              Afraid it’s time to ask the question again. I’ve never jumped on the bandwagon of calling for managers to go before they have had a decent chance. And I started thinking I was wrong after Cardiff. But, honestly we are terrible and I dread making the journey to Loftus Road atm. This just can’t continue. The stats don’t lie and there’s a rot in the team, every other team know we are there for the taking.. GA had his chance, we have 8 points out of 9 games continuing the awful form from last season. To continue like this is the definition of madness.
              The manager is not the problem though! Yes, we're shockingly bad at the minute but GA is not the reason. In fact, without GA I think we'd be doing worse. We have a team of average players that might get results if managed well, we won't get results every week but we'll get results. I'm actually surprised we've got 2 away wins on the board already.

Comment

I think most fans are looking for a bit more than a couple of results. Be hard pushed to remember the last time l left a game with a smile on my face. It’s not all GA’s fault but I’m afraid in football that seems to be where the buck stops and he is well aware of that. Think you nailed it Gino.
                ill be there Saturday with my rattle

Comment

Working...
                X