Ferdinand sacked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Warbs wasnt a fan of those coming through the youth set up and pressure to play them cost him his job.

If MB is appointed its premiership loans and GA is toast.

If Gallen then GA may survive with pickings from the lower leagues.

This needs sorting ASAP before decent talent moves to other clubs. We do not need 4-6 weeks of p1$$1ng about or we'll be relegated. Sort out what we want and sort it pronto!
    Warbs would probably see himself as above our level and knowing our budget may not find it interesting.

I do think he would benefit us in this role, though I don't see him and GA working out.

Though we need one, i can see no DOF being appointed for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Warbs would probably see himself as above our level and knowing our budget may not find it interesting.

I do think he would benefit us in this role, though I don't see him and GA working out.

Though we need one, i can see no DOF being appointed for a while.
      we do need to make a swift appointment imo, gives us clarity in terms of what we need this summer.

Comment

What kinda salary was Les on? Can we afford to/ Do we need to replace him?

Comment

Haven’t got a ####ing clue to either of those questions, email Hoos

Comment

So so glad hes gone i did hear it was happening but didnt want to jynx it

im not 100 per cent sure its been officially announced as yet though

Comment

my understanding is the DOF role will be kept though

really hope it isnt

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...s-down-160123/

Comment

Halelujah

please dont be another DOF but if there has to be one lets hope that they bring in MW who was born for the role in my opinion

Comment

Now that he's no longer DOF, do you think he might be interested in playing up front for us next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                      What kinda salary was Les on? Can we afford to/ Do we need to replace him?
                      £400k region...

Whoever / If we ever get one in they won't be on half of that amount.

Comment

Working...
                      X