Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand sacked....

Apparently.

Can you sack him - thought it'd have to be a coup or some sort of election to shift him?

FWeOG97XEAAgAUQ.jpg

Comment

Course. He’s only an employee.

Comment

It would be a great start to the season, if true.

Comment

Please be true
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...or-of-football

WLS says Les gone

Comment

Amit did say there would be some changes. Was not expecting this, if indeed it happens, but would make sense if they are looking at taking the club in a different direction. Time will tell if it is a good move or not. Les was linked with FA role a while back so maybe was seeing season out.

Comment

Overall I think hes done a great job to maintain championship football whilst reducing the wage bill. Im sure hes also been heavily involved in the new training ground.

But last season was a disaster and hes accountable for that farce. Its time for a change.

All the best for the future Sir Les.

Comment

Not hard to reduce a wage bill spreadsheet and boot most expensive ones out

Recruitment under him and I know he did washington and bonne both disasters so what he saved he ballsed up again

Great player shite dof imo

Comment

Vacancy at Spurs.

As if...............................?

Comment

Good riddance. Hope Hoos, Ramsey and the Medical team follow.

Comment

Oh ho

Its the conspiracy theories today

Bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Overall I think hes done a great job to maintain championship football whilst reducing the wage bill. Im sure hes also been heavily involved in the new training ground.

But last season was a disaster and hes accountable for that farce. Its time for a change.

All the best for the future Sir Les.
                          Yep, last season wasn't acceptable and something had to give. I tend to agree with you, in that prior to last year we did seem to be moving in the right direction. I'm sure we will be in the minority with this sentiment though.

Comment

We have not been serious top 6 contenders since getting relegated several years ago. We have been erratic and inconsistent throughout and I've fully supported all managerial changes except maybe Critchley's (but kinda accepted it was bound to happen).
                            I think we've reached a stage where changing managers doesn't address the fundamental problems and it is time to look at replacing staff at all levels in order to freshen up the place. Although I don't consider Les has done much wrong, he is part of the structure that has underperformed collectively and it's probably time he moved on.

Comment

We were in my view making reasonable progress but things went badly sideways halfway through Warbs' last season and the season just gone was dire on every level. Sometimes you just need to freshen things up and perhaps Les going will allow us to do that.

Budget wise we are lower end Championship so we have no right to expect anything other than scrapping in bottom half. H0wever that does not excuse the poor player recruitment over the last few windows or our failing to bring players through. I get bigger teams nick our youngsters but I am sure League 1/2 clubs say that about Championship clubs. Our aim should be to punch above our weight and other teams have shown that can be done with canny recruitment, good loan signings and developing players. These are all things we need to improve.

Hopefully as well as Les going we will also use the opportunity to make other changes with coaching, youngsters etc. New training ground may help with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X