No announcement yet.

Willock leaving is happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody , somebody and nobody, seems to knows a person or persons who works at the club on this site, Willock if or more likely when he leaves is hardly earth shattering news is it?
    And if I was the club I would look into employees gobbing off to all and sundry, and take the appropriate action

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
      Everybody , somebody and nobody, seems to knows a person or persons who works at the club on this site, Willock if or more likely when he leaves is hardly earth shattering news is it?
      And if I was the club I would look into employees gobbing off to all and sundry, and take the appropriate action
      Total BS by the op.

People pretending to be Bertie Big B*ll*x and bigging themselves up.

Well I know no one in the club but I am aware of a site called Newsnow that dredges up every internet rumour site known to man but I could reiterate words from there and pretend naming no names, but Les, Lee, Anita, Tony and Gareth have all been on the blower and told me that the rumours is Willock is not going to Glasgow as Nowt has been decided yet.

If you dont believe me then trust me as i am a site administrator on Newsnow !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

Total BS by the op.

Well I know no one in the club but I am aware of a site called Newsnow that dredges up every internet rumour site known to man but I could reiterate words from there and pretend naming no names, but Les, Lee, Anita, Tony and Gareth have all been on the blower and told me that the rumours is Willock is not going to Glasgow as Nowt has been decided yet.

If you dont believe me then trust me as i am a site administrator on Newsnow !!!!!!!
        Well, working for them, you must know, but I always thought there was a space in the name.

New snow.

Comment

[QUOTE=KevC59;n2590690]Everybody , somebody and nobody, seems to knows a person or persons who works at the club on this site, Willock if or more likely when he leaves is hardly earth shattering news is it?
          And if I was the club I would look into employees gobbing off to all and sundry, and take the appropriate action[/QUOTE]

Put me down as nobody.

(Perhaps I could have phrased that better), but I totally agree with the last paragraph.

Comment

When the season finally ends all the ITK jokers will reappear with their BS. Claiming to know stuff thats appeared on some random site or twitter.

Silly season is about to start and the wind up merchants are teady to go. There will no doubt be quite a few who think they are ITK.

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

Total BS by the op.

This.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                I don't know anyone that works at the club .
                My mates Mrs worked in the tea bar in the ellersie on match days but left over 5 years ago

Comment

I used to be a steward at hq (1982)so im definitely in the know, just ask me and I'll find out for yer

Comment

Originally posted by Herts hoops View Post
                    I used to be a steward at hq (1982)so im definitely in the know, just ask me and I'll find out for yer
                    I was a steward sat by the school end on the pitch, I celebrated when we scored and a arsenal fan spat in the back of my head .
                    Wasn't sure which one it was so pointed out the most mouthy one and the police ejected him.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

I was a steward sat by the school end on the pitch, I celebrated when we scored and a arsenal fan spat in the back of my head .
                      Wasn't sure which one it was so pointed out the most mouthy one and the police ejected him.
                      I liked doing the gate in the first half in the loft after the turnstiles had shut me and another lad made a few quid, second half stood in the loft watching the game, great day's, paid to watch the team i love,always finding money walking the terraces after the game aswell, best thing i found was a dunhill lighter sold it for a oner happy day's indeed

Comment

If the club were to use supporters as steward's , think there would be less problems .
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          If the club were to use supporters as steward's , think there would be less problems .
                          ​​​​​​
                          Match day revenue might be one !

Comment

i also wear a vest and look like a young bruce willis but with more hair

look

Comment

a

Comment

Working...
                              X