X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willock leaving is happening

Willock is almost gone already ive been told

were trying to recoup more on the transfer fee we paid out which was 750k

but 750k looks likely to be the return as Beale seems to think thats reasonable as hes out of contract i really hope he signs an extention and we get 2 million

thats the reason hes been out of form and left out of starting XIs his head was turned by Beale when he left us.....his exact words were "in the summer i will be taking you with me Chris"

Beale has got him snagged

for me its a step backwards joining the Scottish Rangers......especially how they have finnished well and truly 2nd in a 2 horse race

if i were Willock yes i would leave us but i would go to either a team coming down from prem or a team that dont win promotion like Boro or Watford

for me his time at QPR is numbered

His head went the day Beale said I'm off did naff all for NC and GA won't stand for going awol

Take the cash move on its the only way

Comment

agreed

really gave him some stick yesterday at the game willock

not sure the rest of the away end knew my problem with him but it made me chuckle seeing a few eyebrows raised

Comment

What is the source?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

several different ones

2 of which work within the club

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

for me its a step backwards joining the Scottish Rangers......especially how they have finnished well and truly 2nd in a 2 horse race
            To me Scottish League is the most boring league in the world. Celtic usually win the title 10-15 points margin of Rangers and Rangers is second 20-25 points ahead Aberdeen. Must be so excting to be their supporter

Comment

We all know willock has been going through the motions ( disgraceful in my opinion).
              He will flourish in the 2 team league bcos he is a good player , but this is old old news .
              The sooner he goes the better .

Comment

Brilliant player that for whatever reason has been reluctant to play for us for six months. Take whatever we can, get rid and invest in somebody who wants to be here.

Comment

We have an option to extend and should have done that in the Jan window. He could then have played with security. But the club has put him in a position where if he really put the effort in he could suffer and injury when hes looking for a new club, or he could suffer a career ending injury.

I dont blame hom one bit and the club should have anticipated this scenario. Its not new in football. The club should have sold him in the summer, but Chris probably fell for Beale's BS just like the rest of us.

I hope he finds the right deal for himself and he leaves with my best wishes for the future.

Comment

hope Beale gets the sack

and struggles to get another gig just like Gerrard seems to be struggling

why Willock would want to go to a league like the Scottish is beyond me

the stands are still full of racism too so lets hope he can handle that also

like going back to the early 90s up there trust me

Comment

Head turned by Beale and maybe some others too, will surely leave in the summer, its a shame was so good for us last year and early part of this season, until his injury at Sheffield Utd would love him to get his head right and stay

Comment

Beale says there is no truth in the rumours concerning Willock
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Beale says there is no truth in the rumours concerning Willock
                          Don’t believe a f*****g word what that Lying C**t says

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Don’t believe a f*****g word what that Lying C**t says
                            I've heard a mole is leaking information and it needs to stop!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You have to dig deep to find a mole

Comment

Working...
                              X