Deserve to go down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deserve to go down?

Based on the fact we have won 1 in 21 games surely we are one of the 3 worst teams in this league??
    We have players who are gutless and/or injured. We have had 3 managers. We have a dof who is completely unqualified for the job. We have an academy that literally can't produce 1 single player who can play in the first team. We have 1 left back at the entire club. 1 winger who is a pensioner.

We have had to pay people to leave after buying them for millions..all in the same season. Name one other club in this league that's as badly run as us!!

Yet the fans are told to stick with the players. There is a cancer at this club. Players are being paid not to play. They have no intention of playing for us cos they don't give a sh1t!!

We deserve to go down imo. But I'm praying we don't!!!

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Based on the fact we have won 1 in 21 games surely we are one of the 3 worst teams in this league??
    We have players who are gutless and/or injured. We have had 3 managers. We have a dof who is completely unqualified for the job. We have an academy that literally can't produce 1 single player who can play in the first team. We have 1 left back at the entire club. 1 winger who is a pensioner.

We have had to pay people to leave after buying them for millions..all in the same season. Name one other club in this league that's as badly run as us!!

Yet the fans are told to stick with the players. There is a cancer at this club. Players are being paid not to play. They have no intention of playing for us cos they don't give a sh1t!!

We deserve to go down imo. But I'm praying we don't!!!
    I reckon to avoid the drop we need probably no more than 48 points I honestly can't see us getting there without Dykes,chair and willock returning with 8 games left

Defences is a joke Dickie all over others earlier slating kakay but he's at least trying. The lesson in their is Dickie when worth something he should of been sold male a profit get another bod in move on he's worth less than the 1m we allegedly paid for him.

Les no idea what he offers bar a cheesy smile, the clubs made catastrophic errors progress can only be done by removing board members fresh ideas a business plan and some courage to change

Drop and imo were probably going to stop in L1 for a extended time survive this seasons crucial for the finances alone and at present ifs coming week by week

Comment

We deserved to go down under NC. Now I don't think we deserve to go down.

But unless something happens, some players come back or get a break through in performances or even just some luck, I don't see how we aren't relying on other teams to be worse than us on the run in.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        We deserved to go down under NC. Now I don't think we deserve to go down.

But unless something happens, some players come back or get a break through in performances or even just some luck, I don't see how we aren't relying on other teams to be worse than us on the run in.
        NC interviews after games were fairly honest. Several times he gave impression players weren't mentally tough enough. I would have stuck with him, thought "players" at fault.

My view, we have two player groups. One group wants to play and win games. Playing poorly currently. Can they get better? Hope so.

Other group couldn't care less about playing, never mind winning. Couldn't care less group getting bigger every week. Full of senior players. Organise team bonding team trip overseas, they'd all make plane. Rotherham in March, "not ready boss".

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

NC interviews after games were fairly honest. Several times he gave impression players weren't mentally tough enough. I would have stuck with him, thought "players" at fault.

My view, we have two player groups. One group wants to play and win games. Playing poorly currently. Can they get better? Hope so.

Other group couldn't care less about playing, never mind winning. Couldn't care less group getting bigger every week. Full of senior players. Organise team bonding team trip overseas, they'd all make plane. Rotherham in March, "not ready boss".
          They were honest and fairly accurate but gutless, the team was gutless. No we are clueless, poor but I wouldn't say gutless. Not just becasue the boss gives a good interview or has them doing the haka, i think the effort is there from most.

Bottom line is, the 3 worst teams deserve to go down, and that's where we've been for the majority of this season.

Comment

Simple answer yes we do.
            been absolutely shjt
            Injuries managers etc etc no signings blah blah
            end of the day shjt

Comment

Dickie should not be anywhere near that side he gets dragged out of position leaving players unmarked in the centre of the box and his footwork in trying to clear the ball is poor and that was the case of the 3rd goal.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I reckon to avoid the drop we need probably no more than 48 points I honestly can't see us getting there without Dykes,chair and willock returning with 8 games left

Defences is a joke Dickie all over others earlier slating kakay but he's at least trying. The lesson in their is Dickie when worth something he should of been sold male a profit get another bod in move on he's worth less than the 1m we allegedly paid for him.

Les no idea what he offers bar a cheesy smile, the clubs made catastrophic errors progress can only be done by removing board members fresh ideas a business plan and some courage to change

Drop and imo were probably going to stop in L1 for a extended time survive this seasons crucial for the finances alone and at present ifs coming week by week
                Should 'have'
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Whether we deserve to or not I think we will .
                  Just can't see where the next win is coming from . Dickie all over the place , Kakay for all his efforts is constantly.caught out of position and can't mark he's a.poor defender . All u need to do is attack these 2 and u will get goals .
                  To many players crying off for " niggles " man the Fk up and give it 100% .
                  I'm no longer looking forward to going to games just going out of blind loyalty
                  ...never thought I'd say that .

Comment

Over last 20 games worst I have seen in nearly four decades of supporting club but we started great and are where we deserve to be taking that into account. If we don't scrape 2 or 3 wins before end of season we probably will deservedly go down. We have some winnable games coming up but are relying on other sides having bad day at office and/or some luck coming our way to get the results. I am struggling to see us getting it entirely on merit.

As said above defence is hopeless and GA struggling to find four fit players to put in there. Seny also been up and down of late. Dickie gone from being Premiership bound leader on pitch to someone you wouldn't really trust in league 1. Dunne good if he has someone reliable next to him which he doesn't. Kakay as he always has been, poor at back and decent at times going forwards. To me he just isn't a RB, if anything should be bombing down right of midfield getting crosses in. Paal done well in difficult debut season in fairness. All creativity been ripped out of side with injuries and loss of form and not a lot up top. Powder puff midfield.

But looks to me that the team are in main trying. If they keep that up and do come across a few teams having an off day we have a chance. Could also do with players coming back from injury and giving GA some options.

Comment

The injury's have hurt us, but seems some are close to coming back fairly soon, will we have enough to keep up, I think we are going to need a lot of luck and a hell of a lot of effort, but just maybe we will have enough of both to see us safe, let's pray for that to happen, I'm not against using the god squad in times of desperation!!!

Comment

If we can somehow at least draw with Blackpool and Wigan I think we'll be OK. We'll deserve what we get at the end of it all. GA says the cavalry are coming and they sooner the better, even if it's only 4 or 5 of em.

Comment

I can't remember us having a more useless bunch of loanees. Individually, they're either disinterested, ineffective or injury-prone - either way, they've badly let us down and mostly been passengers that our paper-thin squad simply can't carry.
                          I don't think it's fair to blame the club for this as, on paper and taken at face value each loanee appears a decent acquisition..... they just haven't clicked and made the contribution you'd expect given they've come from much better clubs than us. We need players up for it over a 46 game season - not players who play in fits and starts whenever they fancy it.

Yeah, our own players aren't much cop either but the point of loanees is to cover that deficit in quality. However, that just hasn't happened this season.

Anyway, net result is a very weak team that is rapidly descending the table towards a position it fully deserves.

Comment

Not sure what the "deserve" means...?

There's 46 games and if you end up in the bottom three you deserve to go down. If not, three teams below us deserve it more. I dont want us to go down as some form of punishment beatings for the owners.

We're pretty crap but hopefully we'll scrape it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              I can't remember us having a more useless bunch of loanees. Individually, they're either disinterested, ineffective or injury-prone - either way, they've badly let us down and mostly been passengers that our paper-thin squad simply can't carry.
                              I don't think it's fair to blame the club for this as, on paper and taken at face value each loanee appears a decent acquisition..... they just haven't clicked and made the contribution you'd expect given they've come from much better clubs than us. We need players up for it over a 46 game season - not players who play in fits and starts whenever they fancy it.

Yeah, our own players aren't much cop either but the point of loanees is to cover that deficit in quality. However, that just hasn't happened this season.

Anyway, net result is a very weak team that is rapidly descending the table towards a position it fully deserves.
                              Hopefully the parent, club or any future clubs looking for a loan player, will take a look at how some of our loans have conducted themselves this season, and think definitely not! Hopefully these players will spend the rest of their careers rotting in the reserves.

Comment

Working...
                              X