Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ainsworth set to take over as QPR manager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    It doesn't sort out the problem is it just a appointment to satisfy the fans to cover up the failings of LF and those above him.
    That needs to be addressed because they don't have a clue how to run a football club.
    I think you have nailed it. if it goes wrong they will say the fans were clamouring for it. It will be interesting to see the contract length- if it happens

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post

I think you have nailed it. if it goes wrong they will say the fans were clamouring for it. It will be interesting to see the contract length- if it happens
      I recon its a two year deal.

Comment

It has cost us over a million to get rid of critchley and Co. Which has basically cancelled out the money we received for michelle spiel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          It has cost us over a million to get rid of critchley and Co. Which has basically cancelled out the money we received for michelle spiel.
          Snakey Beale I think we should refer to him now.

Comment

Good news. Let the clear out begin. ...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I think Richard Dobson AKA Dobbo, is coming as Assistant Manager.

I wonder if Birch might be tempted to join the set up as well?

Comment

Why Bircham? He's not done anything to warrant a job. I'd sooner get people like Stephen gallen back at the club and put him in charge of the youngsters.

Comment

Source?

I very much doubt thst figure is correct. Even if he was on £7k a week...£364k a year, I doubt hed get more than six months severance. His assistants would be on less. Id be amazed if it cost more than £350k.

Comment

I guess Ainsworth is as good as anybody else in the frame, at least he has an affinity with the club, and he will probably be a motivator if not a master tactician, but we probably need the former more than we need the latter at this point, this team can play if they are led right we have seen that this season already, just need to get the mindset right, and he may be the man to do it

Comment

Clive on loft for words. I had heard that we agreed to pay up 18 months of his 3 year deal. Same for his assistants.

Comment

I'd be happy with this appointment...

One of us, passionate, a character and used to working with £3.57

Comment

Clive on loft for words. I had heard that we agreed to pay up 18 months of his 3 year deal. Same for his assistants.
                          What a waste of money!

Could have used that towards an up and coming striker!

Shambles!!

Comment

Working...
                          X