Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ainsworth set to take over as QPR manager.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ainsworth set to take over as QPR manager.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...qpr-job-200223

At least the club are planning for the future, Ainsworth knows league 1 very well. All we need is Akinfenwa to come out of retirement and we'll be roasting teams from W12 to..... ooh I don't know W13 !

Comment

10 years managerial experience so why not.

Comment

Lets get behind him, he took Wycombe from leauge 2 to the championship.

Comment

Please not Ainsworth , this club are a joke .
          Who is making these decisions , i just see Ainsworth as another Holloway , a decent motivator but we need a manager with some tactical nous to set us up as a team . Hope i'm wrong but i don't see Ainsworth as a tactician.
          If we don't go down this season , i'm sure that OUR OWNERS WILL HAVE US THERE WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF SEASONS.

Comment

I'm all for this. Didn't want Critchley in the 1st place. I wanted Beale. So I'm hoping me wanting Ainsworth means my instincts were right again! (Let's not mention my instincts wanted Beale who stabbed us in the back)

Comment

I wouldn’t be so sure about that … I’m hearing wilder is having talks tomorrow at the club this is from someone in the club . Be interesting to find out

Comment

Really sad to read this.

Picking someone to make the fans give the board a break rather than picking the person to develop the team.

Strikes me as a gutless decision from a clueless board.

I hope it works out and I will give him my full voice but we have gone for a manager no one else wanted.

I fear things will get worse before they get better.

Comment

Originally posted by NicRanger View Post
                  Really sad to read this.

Picking someone to make the fans give the board a break rather than picking the person to develop the team.

Strikes me as a gutless decision from a clueless board.

I hope it works out and I will give him my full voice but we have gone for a manager no one else wanted.

I fear things will get worse before they get better.
                  I have the same thoughts as you god post, but if it will be Ainsworth lets support him and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                    I wouldn’t be so sure about that … I’m hearing wilder is having talks tomorrow at the club this is from someone in the club . Be interesting to find out
                    Which one would your Hammersmith mate, nudge nudge wink wink, suddenly declare himself fit for?

Comment

Wwfc fan here with a few QPR supporting mates...

Surprised that he's getting such an average write up from QPR fans, he's performed miracles with us, and continues to this season.

He gets a bad press for "bad football" but in the last couple of years when he's had an even half competitive budget we've scored plenty and play some good stuff.

Getting a team promoted with a relegation level budget like he did required a certain style, and he nearly kept us in the championship with a mid table league 1 squad.... If he did the equivalent with you you'll be midtable in the prem
                      Thoroughly hope it all falls through in the next few days, Wilder has a lot of championship experience!

Comment

We love you Ainsworth .. because you got long hair we love you Ainsworth and your Rangers thru and thru …

Chrissy wilder’s blue army … think I like this one better

Comment

I'd have GA , who else is around .
                          He's a motivator and any talk of lack of tactics is BS . The object of the game is to get the ball in the other teams net
                          There are a few ways to get it there but it's not rocket science .
                          Just takes hard work , heart , passion and a will to win .
                          Gareth is a nice bloke , not a bore like the critch . players will warm to him ... Believe

Comment

It doesn't sort out the problem is it just a appointment to satisfy the fans to cover up the failings of LF and those above him.
                            That needs to be addressed because they don't have a clue how to run a football club.

Comment

Originally posted by ChairboyHP View Post
                              Wwfc fan here with a few QPR supporting mates...

Surprised that he's getting such an average write up from QPR fans, he's performed miracles with us, and continues to this season.

He gets a bad press for "bad football" but in the last couple of years when he's had an even half competitive budget we've scored plenty and play some good stuff.

Getting a team promoted with a relegation level budget like he did required a certain style, and he nearly kept us in the championship with a mid table league 1 squad.... If he did the equivalent with you you'll be midtable in the prem
                              Thoroughly hope it all falls through in the next few days, Wilder has a lot of championship experience!
                              To be fair his record needs t o be respected imo taken WW probably as far as he can on resources available I know promotion to championship was clouded on points and had pboro gone up with Ivan toney they'd be OK. But it is what it is he did well on limited players funds and that's what he's going to come too if he leaves were in a mess players not fit a big problem and under critchley it was diabolical to watch

I've no doubt he will be well received by fans and deserves to be it's a big ask with our board to sort qpr out

Comment

Working...
                              X