Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Hoos

https://twitter.com/WillocksWorld/st...64287582408704

Lee Hoos, what a ignorant waste of space.

Laughing at fans who simply want to ask a question.

Absolute moron.

Get out of our club.

Glad he is able to still laugh.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Glad he is able to still laugh.
      Hes laughing at us tho.

The whole place stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Hes laughing at us tho.

The whole place stinks.
        Yes he is and proves how much he doesn't give a sh it about our club.
        I had to watch that clip twice, as I was struggling to believe that our ceo could find humour in a time like this.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yep.

Protests should be starting to get rid of the whole lot.

A fresh start is needed, with new owners and everything.

Even the LSA are starting to realise, thats the moment we start protesting

Comment

I think tbh Paul Finnays reaction sums up exactly how we all felt. What a clown, and such a coc ky sod too!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lee Hoos doesn't gibe a #### about this club. As long as he gets paid that's his main concern. He has no clue about the history of this club and certainly no idea how to connect to its fans. Another #### who is clueless about soccer!!

Comment

i know laughing is wrong but how on earth does getting people the ground earlier create more atmosphere? i listened to the whole interview and some of the questions were pretty inane.

Comment

Get the fk along with Les and with laughing like that you can play the part of Ed Wynn in Mary Poppins who's laughs put him on the ceiling

Berk. were in a shite state pal

Questions were a bit lame

Comment

He has a point in what he said in reply but is missing the point in how he replied (laughing). Its not a smart question is it? What will improve the atmostphere? Absolutely nothing excpet for better results on the pitch. Nothing. Else. At. All. That should have been his response.

Comment

His answer was always, well why don't you set up a group and come to me with ideas? Is this not part of the job a sales/marketing/commercial consultant would do? The Club is a sh1t show when it come to attracting new fans and keeping youngsters involved. It's a case of turn up at 5 to 3, grab a burger on the way to your seat, queue to have a #### at ht, wash your hands in cold water, watch 2nd half, now get out of the ground. Even the club shop is shut after the game finishes. Great minds and all that!!

Comment

It just shows how shockingly bad our club has become.

To laugh off a sensible question like that frankly disgraceful to say the least.

Comment

The only surprise is that people are surprised by his attitude, he doesn't care, it's just a job to him, which he is doing badly, Critchley was a bad appointment, no doubt about that, it was Iil thought out and rushed ,in the aftermath of the disaster with Beale , I really fear where all this mess is going to see us ending up, it could be catastrophic!!

Comment

Thought he was a chancer and a blagger the first time he opened his mouth .
                            As said it's just a job to him . Get rid

Comment

If you listen to the whole bit and not just the laughing bit .. his got a point . Fans wanted a railing area to create atmosphere.. he delivers it .now fans are asking for him to do something to get fans in earlier to create an atmosphere hour before the game … I would laugh too as fans are never happy . His saying look you asked us for railings to Create an atmosphere we done that for you .. now you’re saying actually we don’t want that now we want something else . So I agree with him with that
                              . I hate when things are cut down on videos to make someone look worst .. watch the whole conversation on it and you will see it’s not that bad . But everyone jumps on the bandwagon on an edited video .. yes his not liked I hate him and want him out but this is ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                              X