Lyndon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyndon

Reading loads of stuff on Twitter from Mrs Charlie Austin saying that the Dykes are getting loads of abuse

Hard to work out what’s going on as it’s obviously private but there is reference around Lyndon being in hospital and it being a scary time for the Dykes

Anyone know what’s going on?

And btw, keyboard warriors giving the Dykes abuse when there is something going on is so unacceptable and not on!

I dont think anyone has given him any abuse on here.

He has been praised for his hard work, frustration that hes not a natural goalscorer but appreciation he needs better service and and CF to help him

Nobody can fault his effort. The Board needs to help him with a partner. Perhaps he's feeling the pressure and he was ill before the Swansea game and was taken off for that reason?

He needs time out of the team.....if we had options. If its that bad put Armstrong in!!!

Comment

Armstrong up front on his own would be embarrassing. He would have no idea what to do. Out if his depth. The lad is still learning how to play as a striker. Needs to go on loan. Not thrown in on his own while he has 2/3 cbs lining him up for a kicking for 90 mins.

The club should be embarrassed that we have only 1 number 9 and no back up. That's on our fantastic director of football!! Another superb bit of planning!!

Comment

Versus Bristol City earlier in the season we destroyed them 1st half with a front 3 of Willock Chair and Roberts who are all available today, add Lowe to that, those 4 should cause most defences in the division problems.

Stef and Field in the middle

Armstrong on the bench

This is all on the assumption that Lyndon isn’t available

Comment

LFW poster suggesting Dykes is in hospital with pneumonia?

No idea if thats fact???

Comment

Well,he’s not in the match day squad
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

QPR striker Dykes admitted to hospital with illness

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...l-with-illness

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Reading loads of stuff on Twitter from Mrs Charlie Austin saying that the Dykes are getting loads of abuse

Hard to work out what’s going on as it’s obviously private but there is reference around Lyndon being in hospital and it being a scary time for the Dykes

Anyone know what’s going on?

And btw, keyboard warriors giving the Dykes abuse when there is something going on is so unacceptable and not on!
                I haven't seen any abuse gladly, he was MOTM v 2nd in the league Sheff Utd not all that long ago wasn't he? Get well soon Lyndon.

Comment

Hope the lad is okay. Gives 100%. I'd take that ahead of some of the charlatans we currently employ!! All the best big man.

Comment

He didn’t look great on the picture posted on Twitter

Comment

That's a very worrying sight. A young fit lad on oxygen. He won't be back on a football pitch anytime soon. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Scary time for him and his family. I hope the club are looking after him by paying good money for his care and treatment.

Comment

Get well soon Lyndon.

Comment

Very concerning that, pneumonia can be very serious indeed.

I really hope the club is doing all it can for them, I dont think he will be back for a while now.

Comment

Get well soon, Lyndon Dykes.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              He didn’t look great on the picture posted on Twitter
                              Can you show these pictures I can't find any?
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X