NC - Thoughts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    We are jinxed. It's that simple. Paal is the only summer signing that has done well. The others have been a waste of space. Most are made of glass. How a professional footballer can't stay fit is beyond me. It's like asking a one armed bricklayer to build you a house. Where do we scout these lads? And do we actually have a club doctor?? Cos they need to have a word with him and say he's clueless if he thinks he can get some of these clowns to play week after week.
    Agree on Paal, probably one of the very few players who actually put some effort in yesterday, along with Armstrong.

Comment

I've got a feeling the owners have given up on this season and are gonna go in a new direction with critchley I don't believe there are many players we have that fits his philosophy.Get enough points and start fresh with players in and out next season and give him a go,we don't have money and he can buy on budget.People need to realise that staying up his most important and getting promoted is a long shot,if you think years ago when Burnley first went up I'm sure they didn't spend alot but got promoted through team work and I think that is our way we would look to do it

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
        I've got a feeling the owners have given up on this season and are gonna go in a new direction with critchley I don't believe there are many players we have that fits his philosophy.Get enough points and start fresh with players in and out next season and give him a go,we don't have money and he can buy on budget.People need to realise that staying up his most important and getting promoted is a long shot,if you think years ago when Burnley first went up I'm sure they didn't spend alot but got promoted through team work and I think that is our way we would look to do it
        As much as that makes sense .. if the club are loosing all this money every month and the only way to make money is get to the premiership and maybe then sell and get there money back … then me as a chairman would look and go ..as much as we are on a free fall we are still only 4 points of the playoffs (this baffles me ) does show what a good job Beale done . I would spend this window and give the playoffs a good go . There is no way we over the ffp threshold we must have some room or even do a deal like Chelsea do and spread the transfer over 2/3 years to avoid it being counted in the year accounts . They had the chance to do this last season with warburton when we was in the playoffs all season January window opened which we should have strengthened and I believe we could have gone up . But instead we fell apart with Injuries to Willock etc

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

As much as that makes sense .. if the club are loosing all this money every month and the only way to make money is get to the premiership and maybe then sell and get there money back … then me as a chairman would look and go ..as much as we are on a free fall we are still only 4 points of the playoffs (this baffles me ) does show what a good job Beale done . I would spend this window and give the playoffs a good go . There is no way we over the ffp threshold we must have some room or even do a deal like Chelsea do and spread the transfer over 2/3 years to avoid it being counted in the year accounts . They had the chance to do this last season with warburton when we was in the playoffs all season January window opened which we should have strengthened and I believe we could have gone up . But instead we fell apart with Injuries to Willock etc
          It dosnt look like we're spending in Jan so that's my take and what I think is happening. Were going back to square one and clear deadwood and rebuilt with new long term plan with critchley, but I see your point but what the big clubs do we can't for some reason

Comment

It dosnt look like we're spending in Jan so that's my take and what I think is happening. Were going back to square one and clear deadwood and rebuilt with new long term plan with critchley, but I see your point but what the big clubs do we can't for some reason
            Totally agree mate . But can’t see NC lasting long . He will either walk away as his not getting taken seriously or will hold out for the sack ..

Comment

We need Deadpool.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I agree, maybe they've written this season off as "just about got enough to stay up", clear out all the unwanted players now and restock in the summer when prices aren't inflated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I agree, maybe they've written this season off as "just about got enough to stay up", clear out all the unwanted players now and restock in the summer when prices aren't inflated.
                  The trouble is when they restock in the summer , it will be a load of injury prone out of contract that nobody else wants shite.
                  This club is an abosolute joke and will be for as long as Fernandes and his clowns are running us.
                  We have been within touching distance of the play offs in the last two January windows and we do #### all to strengthen the squad.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FinishedPlayers/...moises-caicedo

Wonder if this is how Neil was after Hull?

Comment

Through no fault of his own, he's now stuck with a threadbare underperforming group of misfits.
                      He's going to have to show Pep like qualities to get this lot performing to an acceptable level again.

Comment

Working...
                      X